The Harronir are ugly!

It’s times like this I miss Grand Marshal Othmar Garithos.

1 Like

They look good, what you mean?

2 Likes

Another elf player asking for more pretty elf races. Not surprised.
That is one of the reasons Blizzard didn’t put effort to make transmog full usable for Dracthyr. They prefered to make another elf reskin as visage form.

They looks like the lost tribe of the children of elves and trolls forbidden union! (I know they are more bat quill boar troll than elf but I’m sure a lot of RPGers will get “cretive” lol :smirk:)

Also even if its too soon to tell, I notice you can basically take away all the bestial traits like fur on the body/face, give them normal feet and even the quills/tusk seem optional…

I kind of like their consept its very unique and unexpected.

Also I think they are using the Zandalari Troll Model Posture… THE PERFECT combinations of thick, tone, tall and straighten standing!
SO I think they will look really good with transmog WoW fashion, like their Zandalari Cousins!

Bring more Monstrous races! :sweat_smile:

But I need them. My friends need them. No one is forcing you to play elven races, but those of us that do like the variety

As for the topic itself I disagree the Harronir are not ugly, they look a lot better than the other varitaion on the nelf model tried in the form of Nightborne

2 Likes

We don’t need a fifth elf race.

So… they’d be a shoe in for a Horde race then?

More Troll then Elf. Just uses the Nelf skeleton. We’re still talking about the Harronir right?

Harronir to me seem like unevolved dark trolls that were untouched by the well of eternity. A precursor to Night elves. They seem pretty cool and I love the idea.

3 Likes

OOOoooOOoo I would LOVE to see this happend a troll evolved naturally without the well of eternity or maybe with another source other than Order/Arcane or Void.

I hope this happend to be right! :grin:

1 Like

They look like quillboar a little.

But less boar :boar:

1 Like

I rather have quil boar.

Just seems low effort like Earthen. I’m not interested if it’s just a new skin on an existing skeleton

They’re proto-Night Elves (aka. you’re ancestors!), so be nice!

Yeah, no… They’re definitely ugly.

Like objectively ugly.

1 Like

The entire point of Allied Races, is that they re-use the skeleton of an existing “core race”. It also helps them with animations, transmog rigs, and the most important one, it allows for more player races, while cutting down on the memory that WoW uses on people’s PCs.

1 Like

They won’t. They have disposable villain race written all over them. They’re satyrs, they’re they’re drust, they’re djaradin.

Not gonna lie, a Harronir lady with nice paws I’d have no objection to, besides already being spoken for anyways.

:eyes: :eyes: I feel attacked given the circumstances.

3 Likes

Those quills and facial hair are pretty cool… the only harrinor race are Vulps, Panda, Worgen, and cows. :smirk:

…see what I did?

walks out in shame

1 Like

What??

2 Likes

Please blizzard…add the deer girls. You don’t care about lore for anything else so why not add the one good part of shadowlands :frowning:

5 Likes