The Harronir are ugly!

I’ve taken to calling them trollsquatches.

11 Likes

Where did I say they were ugly specifically?

Check my other threads, I’ve said Harronir are quite attractive at least the men are to me.

Not to mention that Bugbears, Orcs, and Trolls are all considered more Mongrelfolk esque in DnD settings.

I’m just saying the Horde vibe, is about the Beastfolk, and the Mongrel/more ugly kind of races to a lot of people. With the Monsters.

While the Alliance is about the “pretty” races.

I’m glad you do. I would like them if the men could stand up right for the trolls, lmao.

And here we go

1 Like

To really appreciate beauty, one must first understand and experience the ugly.
Beauty is easy to create, as many often share a similar taste in that standard and require less efforts to make.
While ugly requires skill and tact to ensure the detail and appreciation to standout amongst a sea of pretty things.

3 Likes

back home in the little village I was dug up in; the ladies quite liked my rancid stench of rotting flesh.

Yea, some prefered facial flesh, others didn’t. but I was still the popular guy around the old grave crypt.

Mind you, I come from a little tiny burg of a village in western Tirisfal Glades, so you can imagine the culture shock I went thru the first time I went to a big classy place like Orgrimmar.

They literally have fresh alive dung beetles running around everywhere there.
No lie,
you’d have to see it. but it’s true.

I felt to so out of place.

4 Likes

That’s why I like them. The uglier the better. I sincerely hope they are going to be playable.

Well that’s kinda mean.

They are proto quilboar-people. not elves! no long pointy ears!

If they become an allied race, I’m gonna be pissed. Instead of getting ogres, we’d be getting furry quil trolls!

1 Like

Back in my day you had to be an ugly race to join the horde. It was a requirement.

We liked it that way.

:dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

9 Likes

pretty sure it’s the whole burning their own eyes out during the demon hunter ceremony that makes them so cranky.

I tend to forgive them more than I probably should, but I feel bad for them.
They sacrificed everything :frowning:

3 Likes

Once again we’re reminded of how the player base mostly wants to play things that they fantasize they could take to bed.

1 Like

Sex sells.

Also - /Flex

1 Like

I like them way more than Earthen. Gimme my thick trelves.

3 Likes

I think they’re trying to limit the aftermarket stuff they will have to deal with. Having to shut down every shop selling body pillows and having to look at A-art to see if it’s their intellectual property…

Imagine that’s your job; browse etsy and ebay ect to find people trying to profit off your stuff… in lewd ways.

Hmm.

Probably not as bad as it seems written out. Though in practice, this is probably a cubical position versus having a nice closed off office.

Probably not all that bad, until it is. And all it would take to be a terrible job is a wandering by co-worker catching a glimpse at your screen and seeing said IP characters in them situations.

Can already hear the HR team screaming from the nightmares and night-terrors that are brought forth cause of that specific job.

3 Likes

I like them. The Alliance needs more races like them.

6 Likes

I’m glad that we live in a world where future races are likely to all be neutral. Because I won’t have to worry about faction with it, lol

Also, I agree. The men espeacially feel like what Night Elf men should’ve always looked like to me, at least from a body perspective.

2 Likes

Look-wise, I like the Harronir a little more than any other allied or new race World of Warcraft has introduced in recent time, save for the Nightborne and Zandalari.

Will I make a Harronir? Probably not. I don’t particularly like that the female Harronir has a huge gut.

This was one of my first thoughts on seeing the male Harronir!

1 Like

The first thing I thought when seeing them was ‘Trorc’. Like when a daddy orc and a mommy troll love each other very much, or just downed a case of grog and got bored.

Anyway, I don’t think they look too bad. Not sure we need yet another allied race though.

1 Like