<The Grim> [H] Grobbulus RP-PVP

<The Grim> Horde Grobbulus
Heavy RP/Medium PVP/Medium PVE

The Mandate

The complete destruction of the Alliance is the goal towards which we strive. Though we are loyal to the Horde, we believe the Horde leaders are not always able to take the necessary steps to ensure its survival. Many who are allied under the banner of the Horde do not agree with our methods. But talk and half-measures are for the weak. It is through our hands that the Horde will become the dominant force on Azeroth and the world beyond.

This is our purpose. These are our obstacles that we must overcome. Everything we do we do for this one single goal.

Peace through annihilation.

OOC: The Grim originated on the Twisting Nether RP-PVP realm in September of 2005. We have been actively defeating the foes of the Horde ever since, whether they be demon, demented dragons, or Alliance. The Grim are a guild of action; a collection of role-players that want to play the game.

Roleplay: The Grim roleplay as an “evil” guild. We have no sympathy for any Alliance. Out of character, we have built relationships with players from the other faction for many years, and look forward to building new relationships here on Grobbulus.

Ingame communication is in-character (IC), including guild chat, party, and raid. Voice comms and unofficial channels are OOC. New members are given an IC interview and must pass “The Inquisition” to gain full member rank.

Raiding: We will be raiding when we have enough players ready for end-game content. Days and times will be TBD by those wishing to raid. Loot will likely be distributed fairly through a Loot Council or DKP style system.

PVP: Our guildhall is in a secret location outside of Brill, but may respond to Alliance attacks in any zone important to the Horde.

You can find more information about us and our history on our website: https://thegrim.org

Classic Guild application information can be found at https://thegrim.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&amp;t=12837

Ingame Contacts: Tahngarth, Tisk, Reaver

We also have an active Discord, although new members will be limited to only a few channels until the application process is completed.

https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H

4 Likes

But how will we destroy?

By any means necessary.

You look surprisingly accomplished for a small-er guild. Does that mean it’s just a core of regulars who do the lion’s share of the slaughtering?

Oh, I am so glad to see you guys coming to Grobbulus! I’m an old Twisting Nether player who has always appreciated what you brought to the server. Best wishes to you, and I look forward to seeing you in PvP!

1 Like

We have kept a core group for many years with a handful of players that would be competitive in progression guilds but enjoy being more casual. We haven’t had the numbers for Mythics in a while though.

We’re pretty hyped for Classic right now :slight_smile:

These guys have been playing since the olden days of vanilla, definitely the sort of guild you want to be in for classic!

Thanks! Is Pango coming to Grobbulus too? Y’all have been around forever too. Good luck to you also!

What an odd fellow.

1 Like

What you call Odd I call normal. It doesn’t matter what year this is… Guilds that strongly hint, and/or strictly enforce politically correct behavior just aren’t for me. They did, so I politely ended the interview, wished them luck, and took my leave.

Curious, curious…