4 Likes

Goats vs. Orcs.

We donā€™t need humanā€™s for this.

At least I can detach my horns when I need to. :smiling_imp:

I also donā€™t scare the in-laws. :wink:

1 Like

Waitā€¦ there are volunteers for our new road of glory!!! FANTASTIC! :skull:

2 Likes

Why would you ever need or even want to?

Good luck with that. You wonā€™t win. Last time you only one due to demon blood and underhanded sneak attacks. ā€œHonor.ā€

Weā€™ve got numbers and know better than to let you get that first attack off. No roads for you.

activates Orb of Deception

Hello my fellow Draenei! I hope you are having a wonderfully Lightriffic day!

1 Like

Of course youā€™d want to be better.

Look at the little orc who lost his planet, ready to lose yet another one?

Itā€™s trueā€¦ problem is youā€™re on the inferior faction.

Poor blood elves, lack critical thinking.

What was that? Sorry, I couldnā€™t hear you over the sound of your treehouse burning.

It is quite normal for hordes to go deaf after hearing Nathanos scream to them 24/7 after all.

Guess you canā€™t taste anything either after so much zombie feet-licking.

Heh, Iā€™m actually not a fan of our Lich Queen and her followers. Do, PLEASE kill Nathanos. He annoys me to no end and Iā€™d rather do without some dev self-insert.

I bet he sacrifices for Sylvanas at the end. TBH the entire current main cast needs to die. WoW needs a refresh in cast and soon.

Man, you even want Velen to die? I mean, I know he is basically sitting on his thumb while we burn your tree-houseā€¦

Yea, I see your point, dudes gotta go. Maybe we can throw him in the sunwell and let it burn him to death or something. Would that work? It would be an ironic death if nothing else.

Heā€™s not part of the main cast though so his dead wouldnā€™t really change that much, that being said he barely does anything now and his story was finished in Legion. If we got a Draenei that was better, like Yrel, sure.

1 Like

Now that I can get on board with! She is an interesting person and Iā€™d love to see how the Alliance would change with somebody like her whispering in Anduins ear. Iā€™d also volunteer to be Lightforged. Lets do it!

1 Like

Hopefully they bring her over instead of random killing her.

Do you think draenei have an equivalent for something like Black Friday?

I mean, as a culture we donā€™t use money anymore (Speak to the guards in the Exodar and ask about the AH, I think, for the gossip text!) What do you think?

But Yrel owed money to that lady?

It is a very US thing (although now many countries, including mine have copied it) if any race has such thing, itā€™s the goblins.

AU Draenei, AU rules? Blizzard has never been consistentā€¦