The GMs do not want to argue with me

Easily, because that isn’t what Customer Support is there for. They, and specifically the Moderators in this case, are there to enforce our Code of Conduct. Violations of our policies tend to work one way, either we have evidence that you violated policy or not.

Those violations aren’t subject to your interpretation, they are subject to ours. Based on our policies and procedures. Mistakes do happen, which is why we have an appeals process but this otherwise isn’t a court of law. You aren’t given the right to face your accusers or to argue your case before a jury of your peers. For appeals we have another member of the staff review the evidence. If they agree that it violated our policy, that is that and the penalty is upheld. If they do not, it is overturned.

In your case, you have a history of violations on the old forums, which eventually lead to a permanent suspension. This carried over to the new forums.

You are lucky that it only applied to the LA forums, as you technically shouldn’t be able to post here either.

From what I can see they did that once, Lunafreya. That is called a mistake, they likely just closed another ticket and mistakenly put that persons first name instead of yours. Considering you have submit around 20 appeals in the month of November alone, a mistake isn’t unheard of.

I’m sorry, but the forums is not the appropriate place to appeal your penalty and as this has been reviewed multiple times we are well into the point where further review/discussion will not be possible.

21 Likes