The GDKP Workaround

Because they’re not illegal. They literally just aren’t against the rules at all and in no way fit the definition of gold bids.

“i’m wrong”

alright at least we know now

The interesting part is Blizzard going to track all gold transfers now?

It said in the blue post (I believe) that they had means of knowing… whatever that means.

wtf is this mysterious new “Microsoft AI” that is suddenly going to swoop in and be able to detect all the bots, RMTers, and GDKPers with its deus ex machina algorithms? Have they mentioned anything like this being added as a resource for customer support?

They always have. They literally own the DB and can audit it.

gold boosts and gold soft reserves are against the rules:

gl

2 Likes

You seem to be confusing me with someone who said it is always a permanent ban.

you responded to me saying u will get a slap on the wrist with

either you don’t understand what up to means or u are just replying to me with something that u know is wrong for no reason

Items aren’t exchanged for gold in a boost. Gold is exchanged for the service of clearing the dungeon. And then loot may or may not drop.

We have already done this exact same song and dance in Retail when they banned escrow (pay into a pot and then the pot is dispersed at the end). As long as you don’t do that it’s fine to boost.

What if they remove master looter, no trades inside the instance, and gear is soulbound once you leave the instance.

will this be the gdkp Monica Lewinsky moment? unless ur not paying for items but the privilege of rolling on items it’s against the rules lmao

Bro, rile yourself up as much you like, this has already played out in Retail.

It does say up to a permanent ban. That’s verifiably true. What a waste of time.

the definition is broader now

1 Like

All the power to you man, go ahead and develop the new counter tech to keep the cash flowing.

The community has spoken, we do not want gdkp runs in SoD and i pray this spreads to other facets of classic wow.:smiling_face:

Just know once people catch wind of your new “system” they will make sure to find away to shut it down.
:wink:
Real wow players love them some wow and they will not allow you to continue making the game into a pay2win joke.

:expressionless:

1 Like

That’s not how rules work. GSR doesn’t break the rules.

Sentenza, this is 100% accurate.

Everyone else: how do you think they operate? Just on player word?

Put in a ticket that says I paid 1000 gold for a trinket on that AH and it never got sent in the mail.

They are able to look up if you bought the trinket.
They are able to look up what the trinket was.
They are able to see you sent 1000 gold and to whom.
They are able to see if it was mailed to you.
They are able to see if you equipped it, DE’d it or sent it to someone else.
They can see all of these things and more.

The system literally keeps a database of everything you do. How do you think they know what quests you’ve completed or how they are able to recover accidently deleted items?

I remember back in original TBC days, one of the NPC’s somehow got messed up and was giving away honor gear for like 1 honor point. People who took advantage of it had it all taken away? How did they know who took advantage of it? It is logged/tracked in a database.

i dunno man, looks like it to me:

Yea this doesn’t happen in GSR.

still can’t understand what up to means huh?