The GDKP Workaround

Going straight to the point to save everyone time reading this. Someone will develop a GDKP tool offline, preferably in discord or a third party website, to keep track of the bidding. With this workaround it will be literally impossible for Blizzard to detect.

This will only hurt the casual players by blocking them access to GDKP. Anyone serious enough will join the lucrative discords or offline websites to get their loot. Please rethink this decision. Thanks

9 Likes

It’s not going to work. Have fun wasting your time though.

22 Likes

Good. The less people gdkp the better

20 Likes

it’s so easy to track trading items for gold even after 2 hours that it’s not even worth elaborating

As a casual myself, this change has the opposite impact. Also, why use a tool? Just check your realms discord. This will be the new place to spam Gdkps.

There’s so many workarounds. The community can even do a barter system where they trade flasks for items. It’s a slippery slope they can’t win

2 Likes

I am super excited for your pending “WHY DID I GET BANNED?!” post for participating in this attempting to circumvent the rules.

13 Likes

Is it worth the time for Blizzard to police thousands of transactions?

1 Like

Exactly this, banning GDKP will force people to discord where ironically they will actually use RMT for loot.

6 Likes

bro stop pls i suggested this as a meme.

pls stop kidding urselves. ur not gonna run 2 subs to do an afk gold trade party on ur lvl 1s in Org while you raid. this is a meme in itself. gdkps are done. kaput. over.

You grossly underestimate this community

7 Likes

Did you play diablo 2? Ever heard of Stone of Jordan? It literally replaced gold.

4 Likes

JFC someone has to collect the gold, someone has to distribute the loot, someone has to redistribute the gold. How is that a hard concept and why do people think this will be hard to track?

5 Likes

You think blizzard can’t detect someone getting BoP gear from a raid and then subsequently their cut from the raid? There is no workaround unless you start using real money outside the game which is also bannable I am sure if they could prove it.

Also: It only takes one person to report you.

This entire thread is like the birth of Speakeasy Bars.

Who wants to be Al Capone?

4 Likes

you have to join a guild now. im sorry for your loss

4 Likes

They fired all the GMs. Who is going to investigate this mountain of reporting?

6 Likes

Its automated.

1 Like

If its automated congrats on your false bans.

3 Likes

are you hosting this with squares pace or godaddy?