The Garden of Night Quest (Night Fae Campaign)

same here, fix pls.

Same issue…

you would think since we have 4 to 5 post open about the garden of night that someone would actually care! having the same issues!!

A simple ‘we see it and are working on it’ would be great. To not know if/when the issue is getting addressed is annoying. It isn’t some random quest we can go without… this is tied to player power. Urgency needed.

1 Like

true that. idk why there’s zero response to all these threads about the same issue

2 Likes

so small work around, i found a guy who was doing the quests prior to this 1, he was looking for the turn in guy, i told him he had to abandon the web quest and do it again, we formed a group, when he turned it in, he was able to see the next quest and he shared it to me

Just going to echo that I have the same problem. The NPC bugged out because of the world quest in the same area, so I did the world quest to clear it. Went to find the NPC again - nowhere to be found. I filled out a bug report last night and put in a ticket this morning…only to be told to file a bug report.

A blue response on this would be lovely!

2 Likes

if u can find somebody on steps before this my work around works

1 Like

Still not fixed. Do you even test anymore, blizz?

4 Likes

I was able to run back into the Garden of Night just now and the spirit appeared. Was able to turn in the first 2 quests, but then he disappeared before I could turn in the Spriggan Snares quest. Dropped it, picked it back up, completed the objectives, but still unable to see the NPC to turn that specific quest in at.

Good news! It’s fixed. Went to the garden and the moose appeared.

1 Like

Ugh not for me

Sorry to hear that. I assume they’ll have it sorted out soon for the rest of the issues. So far, everything after The Garden of Night is working fine.

He just showed up for me a few minutes ago. I am grateful and relieved.

1 Like

I logged out at the bench where the unicorn and elk were supposed to be for the third turn in, and just logged back after a 3 hour break they were there.

1 Like

30 days later and this is still an issue.

I had the portal but I decided to hearth back to Ardenweald after taking Ulfar’s quest, so I could manage my inventory, thinking I’d be able to take the portal right back.

Looks like I have to play BFA now…

So I read through this and felt the same way… Even made a macro to target Theirnax. Found him to advance this quest … at 39,59… Because the “?” doesn’t appear until after you talk to him the second time you have to find him the old fashion way… Wondering about the Garden of Night. Hope this helps/

Still bugged. I can go to where Therinax should be and Shandris reacts to him being nearby and he replies to her, but he is NOT visible. I’m afraid to drop the quest at this point because I don’t believe there are near as many people on it to try and share it by now. Logging out and back did not work. Reloading without addons did not work. The toon with the problem is a Druid, not my Sham. I’m going to try again when “To Serve Spriggan” isn’t up and see if that changes anything.

Update - Shandris kept killing the Spriggans, which made the To Serve Spriggan quest very difficult to do. But I did it and guess who appeared when I went back to look? Yep. Therinax.

This is still bugged. I just ran into it.