The Garden of Night Quest (Night Fae Campaign)

Same issue, submitted a ticket in game, in game ticket reply said to come here lol

1 Like

Same Issue. Hope they fix this ASAP. =-=

Same exact issue. please fix :frowning:

Same Issue. Much Sadness

So I also couldn’t get it. I like to read the lore in my quests and didn’t wanna read and be attacked so I ran to where no spriggans were attacking me, well Shandris and the Helpful Spirit disappeared. I went back to the Garden and Shandris reappeared but the Helpful Spirit didn’t. I went to the quest marker on my map and nothing. I reloaded, nothing. I logged and came back, nothing. I went back to original place of meeting, nothing. Then I opened a ticket, they said they can’t fix bugs unless reported here and this is where I ended up. I’m upset because I’m gonna forget what had just happened by the time I can continue.

3 Likes

Glad I decided to look here instead of dropping the quest. I picked up the quests, finished them, and went to turn them in. Only, there’s no NPC there to turn them in at. :frowning:

1 Like

having same issue

1 Like

bump, still cant complete the quest, anyone found a solution?

1 Like

Hey Blizzard :slight_smile: Fix pls.

2 Likes

Same issue here, please fix this bug!

1 Like

exact same issue, need advise please. Slowing progress

Same issue. Got the first two done and turned in (there were phasing issues with the world quest - but managed to get them turned in).
Now cannot turn in Spriggan Snares. VERY frustrated. I would like to be able to continue the Night Fae campaign.

1 Like

Similar Issue…Turn in never appeared.

Same issue

FIX: Try to get someone in the area to share the quest with you once they are on it. This saved me

unfortunately, for me, i have finished the quest and just don’t have a turn in option (as that’s what’s bugged/missing)

2 Likes

That sucks man @thorfjin, try abandon it and have someone re share it with you

This is now the THIRD thread of this same issue. I came looking trying to report this bug last night and found a slew of people with the same issue.

1 Like

Same here dropped the quest and cant seem to pick it back up where marked to do so on the map

I can assure you at least one blue has seen it because they moved this thread here from customer support. No news to report, unfortunately. Guess it’s time to do some Choreghast :upside_down_face: