The Garden of Night Quest (Night Fae Campaign)

Working on the fifth chapter of Night Fae campaign quests and I accepted the quest, “The Garden of Night” and I went to the location but my helpful soul was not tagging along. After getting to the location indicated by the quest, nothing happened.

I went back to where I picked the quest up and couldn’t find the helpful soul. I went back to the garden and there was nothing happening. Nothing in the quest text indicated I needed to do anything so I abandoned it, thinking I could just go back and pick it up and hopefully the helpful soul would reappear.

After abandoning and going back, the quest giver wasn’t there. I checked my map and it had an exclamation point in the Garden, so I head back there thinking I could pick it back up and continue.

Nothing was there where the map indicated it should be. Wouldn’t show on my minimap either.

I logged out and back in, nothing. Hearthed to my garrison and went back to Oribos and flew into Heart of the Forest and headed back to where the map indicated the quest should be and again, nothing.

No idea how to fix it. Any help? Anyone else having issues with it?

13 Likes

Same issue here. Map shows available quest, tho the quest-giver is nowhere to be seen! :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Decided to look it up on WH and apparently we’re not the only ones…

`https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/quest=58704/the-garden-of-night#comments

3 Likes

Having the same problem. I dropped it and went to the “!” but the quest giver isn’t there.

My que popped before I could pick mine up thinking it was no big deal. Now I’m stuck and can’t continue…

Same here ,the quest appears there but there is none npc at all to talk with…

Same here, I can’t finish this quest due to this bug. Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Happening to me as well. I took a break for a few hours hoping to come back and have it work. That did nothing. Hopefully Blizzard fixes this real quick.

I am having the same issue.

Same issue here.

Yup just happened to me too, stuck on the same quest

same issue here… hopefully it gets fixed by next week or we will all be behind

same issue, hope this is fixed soon

Same Issue, I dropped the quest and attempted to pick it up again at the same location per comments on wowhead. After not being able to grab the quest again, I read more comments on the same quest and someone mentioned that they dropped it and was also not able to pick it up again. I saw that message too late. I took care of all of that before opening this ticket. I have turned off all addons. The quest tool to check the Covenant quest does not display this quest on my list. The portion I had completed was do do some items in the area and talk to Theirnax but he was not where the post had referenced which brought me to the forums in the first place. While going in to the area I need to pick it up the quest again, I have seen some phasing of other players with the horse like NPC that was with me during the quest. I believe it to be bugged and not allowing me to pick it back up.

Similar issues. Was trying to get out of combat so I could read quest text and ran too far out of the zone and both Shandris and the stag spirit despawned. The quest marker is on my map, but nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Same issue. Can’t turn in A Little Pruning or Spriggan Snares, because I left the area and now my helpful sole is nowhere to be found. I’m standing right on top of the question mark at way point 39.12, 59.21 and nothing.

2 Likes

Same issue. I died in the middle of taking the quest and when I came back the helpful soul was nowhere to be found.

Same issue. Glad I found this post. I haven’t abandoned they all say completed but no helpful soul to hand them in to.

Please advise Blizz.

Same issue. Glad I found this post. I haven’t abandoned they all say completed but no helpful soul to hand them in to.

Please advise Blizz.

Same issue.