The game is over for ally pvp servers

Ok worgen hunter

1 Like

My favorite thing about this entire “I can do it, get better!” rant is that your only successes were:

• Clearing Molten Core
  • Clearing Scholomance
  • Fleeing the Horde

You looked for Azuregos and you fought, but did not kill or get loot from, Kazzak, and had to flee before Horde could put a resistance up, meaning you didn’t actually control anything. You didn’t even accomplish anything.

You did the same thing my guild did last night: found lots of Horde, died, then ghost-hopped into Molten Core and cleared it.

If this was supposed to be a “git gud” moment for you… hahahahaha

2 Likes

I put out a post pertaining to Alliance PvP fans interested in a server that is more conducive to their fun. Incendius has pretty good faction balance (Roughly 55/45 in favor of Horde), but we need more Alliance players here. Please consider transferring or rerolling on Incendius if you get the chance!

1 Like

So basically, you transferred from the vanilla equivalents of Stalagg to Heartseeker, and you say people who request that they should be allowed to do the same are QQing? LOL

So… you’re agreeing with me that Blaumeux is dead and we should quit if we’re not willing to trust that blizzard won’t deliberately destroy whatever server we reroll on.

Cool thanks…

1 Like

No, that isn’t at all what I’m saying. In fact I encourage them to make a move to a pve. If dealing with wpvp on an unbalanced server makes the game “unplayable” make the switch and cut the QQ.

So you agree then, that blizzard should open pvp>pve transfers?

3 Likes

Haha this sweaty tryhard is a joke. Probably horde that can’t even figure out how to change his icon to a classic alliance race

1 Like

If that will make these folks happy go for it. To be honest if the game is not fun for you on a pvp server why stay?

Lol what a joke you are, enjoy playing the brave new Anne Frank simulator and fabricating nonsense apologies for blizzards abusive behavior.

It’s not a game.

It’s a broken remnant of what was once a fun game. Shake off the Stockholm syndrome and stop paying them to screw your over

4 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

I love it. I love the videos, i love the alliance tears, I ESPECIALLY LOVE the streamer sniping. Just love it all. Its a great time for wow classic. Great time!

Only successes? How much more would you want to accomplish in one night? Kazzak was eventually taken down by an alliance guild last night. How did the Horde allow that on Blaumeux? Flee the horde? So moving from point A to point B and killing all horde in sight is considered fleeing? Sorry we didn’t plant our flag and hold terrain for no purpose. My point is Blaumeux and a lot of other PvP servers are not unplayable due to WPvP like the OP is claiming. If you and the OP want to believe that, keep your victim hood mentalities to yourselves.

I’m not staying, i quit because it’s not a functional game anymore. It has been deliberately destroyed and can no longer be played. I’m begging to leave so that I can play the game but since that’s not an option I’m just quitting.

This isn’t some edgelord absolutist position about some content policy it’s just a reality. The game can not be played so I cannot play it.

It’s self evident

Try a single success related to PvP and not PvE. Sounds like you did a lot of PvE instances while fleeing Horde.

Because World Bosses are a joke and the loot goes to the first to tag. Only takes one raid member to stay alive so if you continued presenting yourself as an easy to kill target nearby, it isn’t as if the Horde know which raid group actually has the tag, or if Alliance even has it at all.

You mean like control the entrance of a common PvE hub like BRM? Yeah complete success as you roamed the Hinterlands away from the action…

You had your opening chance to actually present an interesting success story. Instead you crowed about your ability to flee the Horde while clearing Molten Core and Scholomance… hahaha

“We’re so great! We swooped in and killed some Horde trying to get into Sunken Temple and then we LEFT before anyone could respond! NEXT STOP: GRIM BATOL!!”

Sorry buddy, believe whatever you want, but if your best is what you presented, wPvP is well and truly dead for Alliance on your server.

1 Like

Cool I got it now, so nothing is wrong this is as designed. If you can’t go everywhere and do everything with a 40 man battleball of hardcore raiders It’s your fault the game doesn’t work…

Got it

I’m sure you and your sweaty buddies will enjoy your alliance insurgency as the server collapses around you with everyone that’s not a 30 hour a week hardcore raider leaves you to your idiocy. Sounds like a great time

1 Like

If they just enable faction changes for the dominant faction people wouldn’t be doing a mass exodus. Blizzard needs to do faction changes(Only for dominant faction) if they care about the future of classic. Balanced pvp servers are a must for many of us but few people, myself included aren’t willing to sacrifice hundreds of hours to be a drop in the bucket for balance, many more people would help balance the servers if they could switch to the less populated faction without losing all that progress, myself included.

1 Like

Well said couldn’t agree more

You made a claim stating the game is over for ally PvP servers. I’m saying that’s an over generalization and youre speaking for yourself. The game is over for you don’t drag the rest of us with you.

Now for some “Hello Kitty Island Adventure” or other game that doesn’t keep score or hands out a participation trophy.

If Glinda hasn’t claimed it yet, can I have your stuff?