The frogger nerfs need to be reverted, IMMEDIATELY

Counterpoint: they didn’t go far enough and y’all should be counting your blessings.

6 Likes

( X ) Doubt

6 Likes

Did frogs for 10 mins. Decided it was sketchy and didn’t want to be involved. Left and farmed every single daily. And all the timeless rares I could find. Hit with a nerfbat to my cloak and no quest. Uninstalled all games from Bnet and unsubbed.

After getting screwed out of the bronze caches because I did achievements early I’m just done man. This whole event was handled really horribly and I’m just thankful I didn’t buy TWW.

5 Likes

No they really did just half peoples cloaks which does nothing to actual froggers. The actual froggers are god tier, im 360 ilvl it makes no sense. I couldnt tell you how many frogs I tagged. like 20 maybe?

Get got cheaters

I didn’t touch a single frog, so more then me.

10 minutes he says haha. Get rekt

1 Like

I saw a frogger 5 minutes ago still had 4m hp and was doing like 2m dps. So they are still effectively gods, just not turbo omega giga ultra gods like before.

Cry harder. Zero sympathy. I would honestly lobby for players to boycott grouping with froggers if I wasn’t 98% sure it was against the rules somehow.

Scummy players exploiting something that was clearly not working as intended, your tears are delicious manna from heaven, cry more and cry harder.

edit: also “I was just killing the rare” lol no you weren’t you were a frog farmer, get @$% on.

2 Likes

Dog, you saw people talking about exploitative stuff, dipped your toes in and got a light slap on the wrist for it.

Look at the character. My highest ilvl is 444 from upgrading with bronze normally. I haven’t bought a single cosmetic or mount.

If I was a frogger I would be over 500ilvl easily on every piece.

Because they didnt get nerfed like I keep saying.
listen. instead of trying to dab on randoms who got hit for some reason.

The people complaining here are just random sub 400 ilvl people that got tagged as “farmers” for god knows why. Actual froggers do not care

1 Like

whats the problem? all the frogger power is from their upgraded items anyways, the cloak is just a bit piece of it. you have way upgraded gear compared to the average player.

we all know youre gonna play TWW btw, no one who is so addicted to wow that they put them time into remix you did in the first week actually quits.

At the point it was going on I was not aware it was an exploit. I was already farming Shaohao rep on timeless and saw someone LFM for frogs. So I went to check it out and in less than 10 mins decided it was not what I was interested in and left.

Oh yeah, between the bronze most of them probably have (and upgraded gear as a result) and the overall stats on the cloak even after the nerf, it didn’t really do much to them. It was a slap on the wrist and that was basically it. The bronze quests were basically just the devs saying “yeah, we done goofed”.

I don’t believe you even 1% and I suspect no one else does.

You claiming you only killed a handful of frogs incidentally is like watching an episode of cops where the bad guy says “these aren’t my pants.” its hilarious and literally no one buys it.

2 Likes

actually this is what everyone is saying but you’re not listening. don’t believe me then and go be ignorant.
I dont care if youre wrong this is your one warning that you don’t know what youre talking about. they nerfed random people and the cloak nerf was huge and didn’t affect farmers at all

4 Likes

Haven’t read all 35 comments yet but 1 hour of farming is about 2k stam or so. That’s diabolical that blizzard is nerfing everyone the same amount no matter what lmaoo. Might need to do some wellness checks over the weekend.

2 Likes

Every frogger in this thread:

OFFICER I DINN DO NUTHIN!! IVE NEVER TOUCH A FROG IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

4 Likes

It worked as it was always intended except in this event where they didnt want it. Where they were told about it and before ptr and after and did nothing.

All they did by nerfing froggers now is create more animosity because they couldn’t be bothered before the event went live. Instead of giving a descent buff or something else to the non frog people they did what they always do punish the consumer of there product.

It didnt fix the problem if anything it probably made it worse. There is anomosity by the non frog people that it wasn’t enough and now the frog people say its to much. They created a worse situation which had a few easy fixxes to alviate some of the issue.

1. Raise bronze output.

2. Lower equip upgrades.

3. Buff capes or thread output for non frog people.

Instead they choose to create a bigger hate fest.

3 Likes

I went straight to the bazaar trying to find my bronze, I was so confused I only noticed after coming here that my cloak was nerfed too. For some reason people who just played normally are counted as farmers because they turned some charms in or whatever. Of course I have seen the farms, I’ve been to the frog farm and tagged a couple, absolutely. They were all over the east isle anyone who went there tagged one. So stupid.

1 Like