The four horsemen of the nerfpocalypse

they might nerf it out of spite or something lol, but warriors are garbage for all three specs atm.

Why are Balance druids getting nerfed? Did I miss something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFEzW1Z6TRM

Prot needs help
like fast.

Every single Prot warrior in my (not small) guild rerolled.

1 Like

They’re doing well at their niche, spread aoe, so people think they’re op

They are #2 on the CN DPS list
by quite a distance.

all three need help right now
 it’s sad.

blink

I don’t feel nerfed

err
 uhm ahem

Oh, right the nerf. MM sucks now. Terrible spec. Can’t do anything. It’s all so real. I can’t even kill
 critters anymore. oh no
 nooo
 too much nerf. Please dont pay any more attention to us
 weve been neerrfed.

glances side to side, slips out the back

1 Like

Arms seems ok. At least until they step into Torghast lol.

Because of 2 spread aoe fights, they’re pretty much upper avg on every other fight.

arms is barely above havoc

So instead of buffing other classes, they’re nerfing. Got it. Typical Blizz (outside of MoP and WoD). If they make this clunky mess do less damage, I’m just going to bounce from this xpac.

Not in raid they aren’t. Not by any stretch of the imagination. lol

Fire is mid-tier in the raid, arcane is sixth from the bottom and frost is fighting for the bottom spot with fury and sin. lol

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26/

Oh, well, let Havoc stay last until 10.0, but fix them Wars.

I need my buffs.

They’re not nerfing anything yet, people are looking at teh stacked chart for all bosses and calling for a nerf.

1 Like

You missed MM hunters.

How are unholy dks in need of a nerf?

they’re top 3 for basically everything and on single target they’re massively ahead of everyone.

they need like 5-10% shaved off and a bunch of other specs need buffs.

Only thing I can think of is their single target burst. I was playing around on mine and he was straight up nuking like no other class I’ve run through the intro. Like I would be fighting something and try to use another ability and the mob would be dead. It was nice, tbh. Unholy usually doesn’t get love.

Apparently single target sustain is amazing too.

They’re topping all ST without even having access to a legendary yet. (well, some people have it now, but most don’t)