The four horsemen of the nerfpocalypse

Did you see the charts? They are 25% ahead of the worst DPS.

Just pray they don’t massacre you…Blizz is a butcher, not a surgeon when it comes to nerfs.

I think I’ve run 5 or 6 classes through the intro now. Unholy was, by far, the strongest. To the point I was thinking of switching mains for the first time in my life.

I think they should further nerf havoc dh

See, that’s what terrifies me when I hear nerfs, because Blizz almost always takes it too far. I just wish they would do like WoD and MoP and buff the weakest specs rather than nerf the strongest.

Thing is, they’re actually really far ahead on st, like, I play UH and they need somewhat of a nerf, 5-10% range

Small nerfs I can handle and sound reasonable. Will Blizz keep it reasonable though? That’s my concern.

That’s too difficult given the skeleton crew they have left.

Easier to lop off the outliers.

History says: unlikely.

1 Like

skeleton crew? they increased resource to wow last year.

Balance Druids are OP? I honestly didn’t hear anything about that, but whatever.

3 Likes

They’re not, they just excel at 2 spread cleave fights.

actually, i am…because the nerf is not coming.
Except for sub rogues.
MM can be nerfed again, idk why youre happy

Unpaid college interns maybe.

Cyberpunk is buggy as hell.

We’re going to get nerfed as UH dks, 100% guarantee it.

Totally agree. Nerf DH’s.

maybe to unholy blight, and i kinda can see why.
Anything else? no not really. There´s nothing broken about unholy, he is doing what he always did, nothing special.

OMG A BUFF FOR DISC PRIEST!!! That will never happen… nerf bat is swinging our way, they will nerf our damage and atonement transfer by 10% like always, even though, basically every other healer out dps’s us and out heals us… but whatever, it’s just expected now…

Not for me. 10 hours later.

they are considerably further ahead on every single target fight in the raid, something is going to give (probably deathcoil or the minion dmg on UH Blight like you said)