The Forum Farted and Now Some of My Characters are Gone

They’re just flat-out missing. I cannot select them from this account and searching their names in the filter bar brings up no results. Among the characters missing is my posting main that I got up to Trust Level 3 with.

No, I’m not telling you who I am.

All of these missing characters still exist in-game, I can still log into them, and I haven’t received any penalties on the forum. There’s nothing in the in-box I have linked to this account.

How concerned should I be, and should I just become content with starting my life over as a mechagnome?

Beepboop :robot:

EDIT: I have also logged in and out of my forum account about ten times. They’re still MIA.

6 Likes

Log in and out. It’s a bug that’s been happening lately. I saw someone else posting the same issue.

2 Likes

Did that repeatedly. No luck.

Thanks for the advice though. If it’s a common bug then I’ll try again later.

1 Like

nice try, there are only 13 wow players because there are 12 regular people and 1 person who just post 1000000 accounts, we know where you been

7 Likes

Np! Hope you get it sorted!

Do I get a cookie? Gnomes usually have cookies.

I am not that gnome. As you can see, I am superior.

Here; let me bake you a cake with my built-in oven.

It… it might take an hour or so.

4 Likes

I’ll wait.

2 Likes

Happened to me about a year ago and last about ten months. Nothing I did would fix it. Then about one month ago this toon suddenly appeared again.

Well that’s terrifying.

In-game?

This just happened to me four days ago and logging into each character in-game and playing them a couple of minutes made then reappear here.

1 Like

It was really weird. I could only select from nine toons most of which I had not even logged on to for a while, some years. Tired clearing caches, rebooting, reloading, etc. Nothing worked. Then out of the blue Celindas was back.

Sorry, should have specified. I have logged into my account (here on the forums) ten times.

My posting main is also my WoW main. I play him every day. I can’t imagine why he would have just gone and disappeared like that.

In fact, I just 5-masked Orgrimmar with him yesterday. Was super proud about that. I suppose it’s true what they say; N’zoth giveth, and N’zoth taketh away.

How’s that cake coming along?

1 Like

Is this Hawkens?

I can’t imagine Hawkins making a mechagnome…not to mention playing one and then baking someone a cake. :eyes:

2 Likes

Delete your browser’s navigation history and cookies and try again.

So let’s try and guess who this is?

What clues do we have so far?

Plays a mechagnome. That’s telling imo.

Can 5 Mask Org and were proud, so not an elite player but no slacker either. I’d say a casual player though.

Seems polite. Has a sense of humour.

It’s not Grumbles or Hawkins, or me.

So who is it?

Snowfox’s return

4 Likes

Breakcog??

WA, isn’t that an RP realm?

1 Like