The Forgotten Coast Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of The Forgotten Coast (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Played Trn Drd named Hargrum with guys from Forgot to Wipe. It was founded by Butters- but I dont remember his full name.

My dad and I ran a guild called “Evolution” he went by Hap and I went by Demonarrowz most of the time. I would love to find some of the people we used to run with.

Cuttooth, Tauren Druid, <Seriously>

Stoned , < Hazard >
Undead holy priest

Sypherious here. Was a BE Pally healer in the guild Macabre. Anyone joining on Herod?

Senjull
Troll Priest

wish i could remember the guild name, we were the top Horde guild for a long time, before we broke up right before mother sharaz in BT.

maybe Fates Hand?

2 Likes

Hey All,

Looking for a couple of friends I used to play with way back in the day on this server believe it was Sandi (Tauren Shaman) and Ecoli (Troll Shaman).

I’m Akhom (Tauren Hunter) or Tutuiten (Tauren Druid.) I remember you both headed off to an alliance server at some point but couldn’t remember the one. If any of ya know me from back then free to throw me a message. Likely going to be on Grob and Bloodsail.

Cheers.

Senjull! Our guild was < Reason >!

Hit me up!

1 Like

Senj,

Sent you an in game mail with some contact info

Hey man…I would never have remembered that guild name but now that I see it pieces are coming back. I haven’t loaded WoW in probably 8+ years but classic got me interested in between Path of Exile leagues and here I am. Great to see you Harg! My main was a rogue named LikeButter back then.

1 Like

anyone from (sleepless) trying for r13 again ?

1 Like

Macabre boyz

Shoelessboi you still kicking?

3 Likes

Looking for former members of Blood Bath and Beyond, I was Tanasis at the time one of the founders and leaders of the guild.

Foerukara, an Orc Hunter and was in the guild Legion of Shadows. Or at least that is what I think it was. =)

Mr. Butters! A couple of us are still playing together from our guild back in Wrath, except for Krac (heart attack). We’d love to have you join us again. B-net tag is clover#1316 or asuz#1655 (for Asses)

Whoops, I used the wrong guy (^Ardrok). So far there’s a couple of us rolling on Herod Horde-side. We’d love to have as many people that we used to play with join us there. I’ll try to leave you some mail with other contact info.

Cool, I’ll roll something on Herod as well and will catch up with you there…I"m looking forward to it.

Same. I left you some mail on TFC with other contact info. Hopefully we can actually get through the queue on Herod at some point next week.