The floozy race of wow

Why in the world was this flagged?

https://archive-media.nyafuu.org/wsr/image/1451/88/1451882173413.jpg

5 Likes

As much as most people are tempted to say Blood Elves. I think itā€™s Night Elves. At least Blood Elves have some standards and are too stuck up to be considered a floozy.

Night Elves on the other hand just seem dumb and easy. Weā€™re talking about people directly related to Dryads here. Who had a voice clip in WC3 that was something like ā€œLet me do my Human call. Iā€™m so wasted, Iā€™m so wasted.ā€

Nothing says floozy like that.

Honestly, this question is a bit racist. Can we ask which race in RL is the floozy race of Humans? You canā€™t stereotype like that. Except the Naga.

Seeing as I can only hear ā€œfloozyā€ being said by Benderā€¦ Iā€™d have to say mecha-gnomes?

I believe all races have the ability to flooze, let us not constrain others by our personal tastes and encourage all to be the best floozey they can be.

*paid for by the commerce association of Goldshire, a subsidiary of Moonguard Inc

7 Likes

Night elves were the original mailbox dancers!

1 Like

Sir, i think weā€™re gonna have to settle this one out backā€¦ Because Miranda=Liara>Tali.

The correct answer is female elves in general.

This only tells me that humans are the floozies, since sheā€™s imitating humans. Then taking Goldshire into consideration, Iā€™ll say humans are the floozy race of wow.

1 Like

Nope.

Catsquids > Tali > Everyone else

Tali is the only one who dropped everything as soon as she could to support you and fight at your side.

Miranda was too obsessed with her own personal fight, and Liara just wanted information and to study.

Tali was always loyal, always willing to step in and help, always there for you. Also I love a girl whoā€™s good with engines.

Tali is best waifu.

But Iā€™m not going to say that you canā€™t love Miranda and Liara, only that Tali is better person.

sniff
I really wanted to build that home on Ranoch.

1 Like

Orcs

Desilok prefer mancandy title not floozy

2 Likes

Human females and Goblin men

I clicked on this because I knew just about everyone would mention Belves. :smile:

While kind of earned it. My bet on orcs. They see a man. He is club or running for his life.

Without counting the Allied Races, Blood Elf Horde floozy, Spacegoat Alliance Floozy.

Why was your post flagged?

The Black Temple harems would like to have a word with you.

smacks butt wiggles tail

You were saying?

We love you too!

blows kiss

Tell them Iā€™m not interested. This time.

1 Like