The floozy race of wow

See my profile page for answer

observes the waggle
Mmhm.

“Floozy Race” is a title that should be earned, not given. The proper way to settle this is a mailbox dance-off in Booty Bay.

5 Likes

Ask any mailbox and it will tell you: Blood Elf

It’s the Kirk effect.

Non-natural skin tones just push all the exotic buttons.

Also
 Tali > Liara.

4 Likes

it’s a toss up between the elves and Draenei from what I’ve seen

Deleted my previous post because I can’t find proof of it existing, but Draenai due to them once upon a time having a joke regarding gnomes coming with a vibrate function.

And sadly this is the best I can find in proving it: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759186691

Are we gonna ignore the Night elves with their stripper dance and boob hop

4 Likes

You were correct. There were several jokes and flirts that were removed, but existed in the sound files. They may still, I haven’t looked for them in a long time.

It’s called professional dancing TYVM. You uncultured swine’s wouldn’t understand this.

5 Likes

Nah, I caught that typo. Uncultured swine!

Pandaren are the flooziest
/waggle

2 Likes

Blood Elves are definitely the top floozy race. You can see them at any party any time, easy. Void Elves are not quite the same; I wouldn’t call them floozies just because they’re a little more remote and dark - they’ll do stuff, but not as openly.

Draenei are definitely up there though. But Draenei are more likely to be found at indie, house, EDM kinds of parties with lots of random black lights, neon, and expensive fancy drinks that are served in unique containers. Long story short: Draenei will bail on a party that’s insufficiently hip. They’re floozies with standards, basically.

2 Likes

That waggle is trademarked by us. You’ll be hearing from our lawyers.

3 Likes

Send them my way, I’ve yet to have my after breakfast snack.

3 Likes

Ahem
 that is the dance of a professional French pop star and musician.

I know this
 because reasons
 I totally wouldn’t listen to pop music in a language I can’t understand. frantically hides Babymetal CDs

1 Like

One of the very few times I’ve agreed with a “Male Human Paladin”. By the Naaru non-human skin tones push all the right buttons, all at once, with much force.

2 Likes

Blood elves. Definitely.

Was a thing in BC beta. Just thinking, with mechagnomes as an allied race possibilities are now endless.

ME! I mean draenei :wink: :kissing_heart: