The Final Tinker Thread

Judgement day is come, my friends.

Where my fellow Tinker fans at? We want blizzard to give us a new class that can cover all 3 Roles. A Class that is loyal to WC3, and absolutely badass.

Oh, and unfortunately, I’ll probably be at work…

Work is da poop.

10 Likes

2 Likes

At best this might be the final Tinker thread for 2 years.

2 Likes

Make it four. Next expansion after Corgis Unleashed definitely won’t have a new Class.

2 Likes

Of all the unique and amazing possible classes we could get, it absolutely baffled me why people have such a hard on for tinkers. It’s mind boggling.

4 Likes

They’re directly out of Warcraft 3, They’re already supported in game, and People like gadgets and gizmos aplenty.

3 Likes

You know, if they would just give us Tinkers, we’d stop thirsting after them haha. I’ve been wanting them forever but I never hold my breath because usually tinker is code word for, fake leak lol.

3 Likes

I honestly hate the idea of tinkerer and think we need another casting class. But knowing this community it would probably be tinkerer.

2 Likes

then do engineering! They are so lameeeeeee

It’s a loud but small part of the community trust me and think god

1 Like

I totally read this in Ariel’s voice from the Little Mermaid lol

3 Likes

Ahh at long last. The final tinker thread.

I hope for your sake that they do indeed introduce tinker class. Gnomes and Goblins everywhere will rejoice.

1 Like

Yeah all .0001% of them

Do some research. The engineering profession, can’t do a single thing that the Tinker hero unit in WC3 could do.

Just because you think they’re lame, doesn’t mean they aren’t an established part of the Universe.

7 Likes

Except the same argument is valid to literally everything. If they give us Necromancers, we will stop thirsting for Necromancers. If they give us Centaurs, we will stop thirsting for Centaurs. Etc etc etc.

And Blizzard can’t do everything lol

2 Likes

Don’t be mean to me :frowning:

Sorry, that was harsh. But I AM serious. Tinkers are a Hero class in WC3 that isn’t represented in WoW, and that’s where 90% of the class design in this game comes from. It seems like a logical step for blizzard to take, hence the hype.

4 Likes

Giving mechgnomes a run for thier money

Don’t make accusations without proof then. Don’t try to compare a class with a profession. 'K?

2 Likes

I’ll have you know that you’re correct BUT I believe in the lore they are only gnomes and goblins. Those are the least used races. Seems odd.

1 Like