The Festival of Lights (Sign Ups)

Heyo! Here is the aforementioned sign up sheet. Here is the current format.

If you are signing up for the sparring tournament.
IC Name
OOC Name
Preferred Battle Resolution. (PvP, Roll)

This time the tournament will be held during the event, everything is subject to change depending on how many sign up. If I get more than expected the matches will be held before the event and the finals during.

I will try to match everyone with their preferred resolution. If I am unable to do so than the two parties will come to an agreement, if a agreement cannot be found than the default will be /roll. I will have a ref of both factions so cross faction roll battles will be possible.

If you are signing up for the date auction.
IC Name
OOC Name
Relevant Details(If you wish to include them.) For example if your character only wants only male Pandaren bidding on them, than list this here, otherwise it can be left blank.

Date Auctions take “IC Gold” thus you do not have to worry about spending real gold during these, however feel free to give a tip to the player character being auctioned off.
Kai/Shuang will be taking charge of the Date Auction this time around. So he may have some more information in a post below! Also feel free to message him on Shuang(Alliance) or Kai(Horde) if you have any questions or as another means of signing up!

Pingyang Cloudpaw

Yonara

Roll

Kunbo (both OOC & IC)

Date auction: Pandaren ladies please.

Sadly, this doesn’t appear to be the case anymore for the moment as I will be away for a week during the time the Festival will be happening. :slightly_frowning_face: If that changes, I will be sure to notify. I’m sad about missing this, though.

Yeah >< it looks like Xiaolen will be taking over the date auction and if you have any questions she told me to direct everyone towards her discord.

uwu#4767

I just wanted to quote this.

Basha Serpentbrew

Serpentbrew

PvP

Also would like to sign for the auction.