The feldrake will go the way of the slime cat

And? Who cares. Not everyone knew about TCG before it stopped selling and no one should pay thousands of rl $$$ for a pixel. Make them all drop over time i say. Screw the filth that thinks its fair to sell an ingame item for thousands of $$$

13 Likes

personally, I wouldn’t care either way. though I might argue that creating a new mount is taking away development time when the current live game still has a plethora of bugs that need sorting out
but that’s splitting hairs

4 Likes

That one i never like :dracthyr_no1:

I mean here’s the thing, I think it’s actually a really neat mount but I feel like it should be harder to obtain. It’s almost as if they’re having us complete LFR with our eyes closed and type one negative thing we hate about WOW, it’s that easy. There should’ve been other ways to get this mount and not to mention, why are we getting some recycled crap instead of something ACTUALLY DF related. Not some drake from god who knows where,

why are u worried about what other people spend their money on

all blizz is doing is making that money go to streamers instead because of subs and ad revenue

someone that held on to something to collect it while it appreciates in value just like every other collectible in the world isnt doing anything wrong.

u hate pokemon cards, 1st edition books, collector cars, etc too?

6 Likes

I actually do use it all the time though :frowning:
Speaking of which, I need to use my Rooster a whole lot more before Blizz gives that one away for free as well haha

1 Like

That’s true for 99.99% of all mounts

idc what they do with mounts mounts as a reward is so lame 18 yrs later lol. just give me free sub time if you want me to participate you already been screwing over long time subscribers who never let sub lapse and think its a better idea to just reward people with stuff who buy 6 month subs but screw people who never unsubscribe pass on your lame mount rewards come up with something new by now blizz.

2 Likes

The art team isn’t out there fixing bugs. They could be though, they just aren’t, judging by all the clipping on non-human male races.

2 Likes

I’m aware, but time and general manpower are still resources

Also that’s why I said it’s splitting hairs

1 Like

Does it work with dragonriding? If not there’s gonna be no reason to use it for quite a while.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen anyone on the slime cat actually :thinking: I forgot it was actually a thing.

But the first day everyone gets it. :rofl:

1 Like

is this real

2 Likes

Most of my mounts end up that way; doesn’t mean I have to agree with their way of doing this. [or the slime cat debacle]

All tea all shade

I completely agree, though just like with the tree mount, there may be some people using it just because they find the mount cool.

Personally, I believe no matter what mount would have been used for a twitch drop, people would have been upset.

I use the Slime Cat only when I mog into matching Maldraxxus armor, and I will use the Fel Drake on my Demon Hunter and my Warlock so long as their mogs work with it (which is most of them since their mogs are usually fel themed).

You’re still crying about this?

It’s Halloween, scare some kids, watch a scary movie, drink.

This? This is going nowhere.

3 Likes

Well, there’s no way for any of us to know that now is there?