The Father of Emerald Dream

You’re the guy who deadass wrote the copypasta before it was a copy pasta and was 100% serious when you wrote it. I’d say you’re a meme, but that would require anybody even knowing who you are. You’re a joke that everybody is in on except you. Sad!

1 Like

Never even heard of this guy, good to know Jalen already took the trash out before it even piled up.

You speak to the mog Emperor, peasant.

im a rogue

Thanks for the lulz…good to see some of these ED forum-warrior old-salts still kicking

Seeing now that you consistently make these types of posts, I believe you to suffer from some sort of mental disorder and should seek help.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=48&v=wjl7k-cES4E&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=SP343

1 Like

((
I’ve never heard of you. Charax is a forum warrior. I can’t remember in my long history of wpvp ever encountering either of you in game.

1 Like

You should edit the OP and change the thread title to: “The Failure of Emerald Dream”

1 Like

Meanwhile Tallywix is probably reading everyone roasting him and going "heh, successful troll is successful. too ez! LUL :smirk: "

2 Likes

Honest question: Is there something legitimately wrong with you? (Mentally/intellectually?)

Epic Bait Heltor, you got em good! Hahaha look at this fool. He actually replied.

You’re not on The List.

1 Like

if the shoe fits

Ever since Heltor divested himself of Bitcoin investments (“too conservative!”) and went full in on Game Stop shares, he’s just lost his stability.

reject day trading

return to monke

Guess Grobbulus got boring for yall and you went back to the dead server.

How’s World PVP btw?

1 Like

Grob is fine; figured I’d make an appearance and reaffirm my belief this place is a wasteland now that #edream twitter is a thing.

This forum still has more content than classic.

1 Like

What content?