The Father of Emerald Dream

It’s incredible how much can change in just a few short years. Since I retired from retail at the end of Legion, I’ve watched the Emerald Dream community plunge into a downward spiral of discord and imbalance. It’s heartbreaking to see how far you’ve all fallen since my departure.

Despite the hardships you’ve all faced without me, I want you to know that I will always consider myself The Father of Emerald Dream. I will always be the foundation of this realm. I will always be the one you can go to in your time of need to serve as your source of strength, providing moral guidance and emotional clarity. When all else has failed, and you feel like the world around you is caving in, just know that I will always be here.

In addition to being one of WoW’s top players, and a revered figure on the realm (and in the WoW community in general), please don’t lose sight of that fact that I’m a real person, just like all of you. I’m not so untouchable or off-limits that you should be afraid to seek my help and guidance. I consider all of you my children, and take responsibility for shepherding you through your most trying times.

Sincerely,
Tallywix, The Father of Emerald Dream

8 Likes

Alright, Grandpapi - your mushy peas are ready, and your favourite game show, “The Price is Right” is on. Move along.

Wait, who are you again? Never heard of you in my life.

5 Likes

ditto

ten characters

1 Like

You should go back into retirement.

You’re not even my real dad

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/SivB6uETJqQ?t=31

12 Likes

Anyone who washed up on the shores of Emerald Dream from whatever swamp server post-MoP and claims a stake on the realm heritage is just LOL.

As the Gatekeeper to Emerald Dream, I don’t believe I have granted citizenship to any of you late arriving refugees.

2 Likes

You’re completely irrelevant. No one even knows who you are. You’re not even good enough to be included as a footnote on a list of influential ED players.

I, on the other hand, am one of the most respected, and also feared, players on the realm. I completely dominated at whatever I did and solidified myself as one of the all time greats, not just on ED, but the entire WoW community.

Who’d have thought, all these years later, my original worries of migranT²s ruining the server would come true?

https://i.imgur.com/zwYhCPo.jpg

edit: test

1 Like

My dad can piss 6 feet in the air he’d kick your dumbass

Post Vanilla. You’re all off-realm trash.

1 Like

But I don’t WANT dollar-store Andrew to be my dad!

I missed all this :poop:posting.

I just got hard…

Lol. You’re starting to sound like one of those nutters that wear PJ’s and a bedsheet cape, and go around calling themselves, “Napoleon Bonaparte.

I’ve been here since 2004 and never seen your name… WHO THE HECK ARE YA???

3 Likes

*September of '05.

These backwater infiltrators have muddied up the ED gene pool. A day of cleansing is nigh.

1 Like

I “washed up on shore” the summer of 2020. I’ve seen a few of you around.

came for the cool pvp
stayed for the amazing 17ms

surely i’m not hated by the old guard xd