The fall of Blizzard

Same can honestly be said for the YouTuber. Just because he makes a video addressing concerns with a company, doesn’t mean he cares about said company. As said, for many, it could be they just are hopping on a drama wagon to pull in views for revenue and entirely selfish reasons. It’s very apparent his channel’s theme is drama and addressing “concerns” with a variety of games and companies. Probably because people would rather hear drama and bad news about others than good. Everyone’s a pessimistic doomer these days. Drama is like their skooma haha.

Yeah Warcraft 3 reforged must be super successful then. Don’t even get me started on how successful diablo mobile is going to be. So much “success”

1 Like

That’s just dumb, that’s like saying Ford has a monopoly on Ford because Chrysler can’t sell Fords.

Selling your product in a market isn’t a monopoly, selling all of the products in one market is and Blizzard doesn’t sell all MMO’s.

Learn the difference.

wow i havent seen this type of mindset in forever like every week or month since wow began.

1 Like

I disagree with things that have happened in this game.

Despite it still being largely profitable the game is obviously failing because I dislike it.

Was I right? Is that about it?

2 Likes

thats how peoples mindset is. people have always said wow is dying since day one.

1 Like

`https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly