The fact that Tauren joined the Horde is racist and needs to stop

Then just say that.

…I did. You literally quoted me saying that.

Also:

You keep conveniently ignoring stuff like this when I point it out, and then you move on to something else to nitpick about. If you think I was only making changes to Warcraft 3, you didn’t read what I wrote. It’s literally spelled out in plain writing. I think we’re done here.

Vanilla to TBC is not all of WoW, but ok.
And if you think thats nitpicking I could actually give my real opinion.
Which I have not done once lol

Omg dude! XD

There you go again! Moving the goalposts and making up stuff I never said! :stuck_out_tongue:

I already said this was just a snippet of my thoughts based on something someone else asked me about before. That’s how this started.

So, earlier you said

I proved that wrong, and now you switch to

This is hilarious.

1 Like

Dude, I really don’t care.
I read your thing, read your answers and its gone on almost more than 4 hours. I am not trying to get into some heated nerd debate over some 20-year-old video game.

Whatever you say, bro. Not my fault you keep lying, making up stuff I never said, and feigning ignorance on stuff you pretended to read. :stuck_out_tongue:

I only said it about 5 times…

I asked you questions, there’s not even-…
Are you high? Like seriously, ain’t no way someone actually talks like this lmao.
Theres not debate or arguments, holy crap do you just think anyone talking to you is trying to fight you or something? That sucks dude.

1 Like

Ok. XD

You’re the one who claimed I was “only making alterations to warcraft 3” when I barely changed anything about that game at all. either you’re the one whose high, or you can’t read.

Dude you’re feaking out now. Don’t get mad at me because I called you out for making stuff up I never said. Thats your fault, not mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe I thought what you were writing was in the context of WC3 (which I asked) instead of spazzing out.

So, when I brought up the Forsaken joining the Horde…and Kael’thas joining the Horde… after I explicitly bring up Naxxramas, and explicitly bring up players playing the mmo…you thought that happened in Warcraft 3?

Warcraft 3 isn’t an MMO…

Bro , it’s fine. If you truly didnt understand then that’s cool. I just had a hard time believing that. I hope, in retrospect, you can see why.

Edit: Please dude, you dont need to explain yourself any more. It’s fine. I get that it was a misunderstanding. Or more likely you just skimmed what I wrote. That’s fine. I want this convo to be done. :stuck_out_tongue:

Literally yes, holy crap. I never even played the game.

I mean…is it tho?

For future refrance, if someone is asking you a question they probably dont have knowledge on the subject and are in fact not trying to

For future reference, when you ask someone to explain something to you, maybe read it thoroughly before you start saying things like,

Which I never said it was

Which I clearly wasn’t

When none of us were

Then, when you finally read what I wrote, acting like it’s not good enough for you because:

Then moving the goalposts to:

Then claiming I was talking about a game I wasn’t, when I explicitly said otherwise in the thing you supposedly read.

Then, after finally reading it, saying:

As though it’s my job to write an entire essay on how I would change WoW in the span of a few hours.

and I don’t even know what you’re trying to imply here:

This doesn’t look like a person trying to have a polite discussion about the lore.

Remember, this is how this conversation started:

All I was trying to do was explain to you why people care about Warcraft 3. Then, you asked how I would change things in WoW. I gave you an example, which you did not read. Then, when I basically begged you to read the thing you asked me to post, you kept poking holes in every little thing I said, acting like nothing I said was good enough for you.

How am I not supposed to be frustrated when you ask me to post something, then don’t read it until I beg you to? Or when you clearly didn’t read key components that would have already answered your questions?

If you had just approached this politely, and said from the get-go you don’t know anything about Warcraft 3 or classic WoW lore, this would have been so much easier. If you had read what you literally asked me to send you instead of ignoring it entirely until I repeatedly brought it up again, I wouldn’t have assumed malice.

It’s hard for me to assume you’re being genuine when every step of the way you move the goalposts, ignore what I write until I beg you to read it, then you demand more, and generally just nitpick everything I say.

Edit: Dude, PLEASE just let this be over. I’m not responding anymore. This is tiring XD

Ya no, sorry but anyone reading this is going to see thats not the case.

You assumed malice on your own from my questioning and trying to understand your answers.

Then dont? I literally said a bunch of times I dont really care.

Because I did not understand some of you answers so I asked more, its really not that deep bud.

Finished that for you. Not sure why you omitted it. Anyhow, bye.

I literally read it, and told you I did not under stand…You even acknowledged that part here:

Also…

Lol, back on topic, I love how I didn’t notice the OP of this thread was level 10. This really was some low-hanging troll-bait :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont take the Tauren out of my Horde. Make the Tauren wise and tough again!

…And someone please assassinate Baine.

1 Like

I said this 6 hours ago, this convo was done 6 hours ago…

Who else thinks Baine was the worst thing to happen to the Tauren since the invention of steak?

1 Like