The fact that kul'tirans can only be one body type

They were never going to be a thing. People just really liked the thin model and started asking for it.

I don’t believe a female version even exists.

2 Likes

I’m actually not forgetting. This is rather the point. The AR is named “Kul Tiran,” not “Proudmoore Kul Tiran,” not “Drust-touched-whatever Kul Tiran,” etc.

1 Like

This is the best response on this issue I have seen.

1 Like

No, no it’s not. “I had to suffer, so you should, too” is not a good response at all. It’s a terrible way of thinking. We should instead be saying “Nobody should have to suffer. Open up options for everybody on all the races.”

3 Likes

Fat undead or idgaf

Call them “big boned”

2 Likes

Oh. Sorry. Not feeling very humorous today. I agree. This topic is bizarre.

1 Like

Everyone else only gets one body type why should the Kul’tiran be any different? We don’t get sliders or anything. They just now gave options for upright orcs and the game has been around for 14 years, they’re not exactly fast moving on the customization options.

1 Like

i want chubbo orcs like panda chubbo since we’re sending our energy out to the universe for things that will never happen.

1 Like

You mean the vegans on a diet during a famine humans?

I speak as someone with no interest in the Alliance, nor any intentions to play a Kul’tiran.

Why not let them choose between the default human model and the new ones? Some people prefer the default human casting animations, appearances and such, but want the racials. At the end of the day, a Kul’tiran is still a human. It’s not the same as comparing a Zandi with a Darkspear troll.

Why approach this negatively? Why not instead say “Why can’t everyone else get more than one body type?” And then let us all campaign to make it happen.

1 Like

I am not against options. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth for people to be so outraged at having to play a “big-boned” character. These threads are not about wanting options; they are about not wanting to be fat. And that’s yuck.

The fact that all other races have only one option means that this is basically fair.

You want multiple body types, but then Blizzard would have to redo every armor in the game just for one race.

Don’t see what the problem is when the male model is already in game, being used by multiple characters and NPC’s.

Just the dev team being lazy is all.

You’re right, I for one would love more options, i was just posting about that in another thread. I’m just tired today, sorry. A slider option like they have in SwToR and Rift would be amazing. Blizzard is so innovative in some areas, and so lazy in others.

1 Like

Why are we rehashing old spam topics. This crap was spammed to death like 4-5 months ago and yet here we are, regurgitating the same ole stuff.

1 Like

The lack of body types for Kul Tirans doesn’t bother me as much as the fact that it doesn’t look like Kul Tirans and Zandalari Trolls will be getting dance animations.

I can’t speak for everybody, but I am not against the “big-boned” models. I want both, and the “big-boned” ones is already a thing. And I have to think most every other pro “skinny” are the same way, though I’m sure there are some anti “big-boned” players out there, too. But I just can’t believe they are any more than edge cases.

But as for me…

Like for instance, I’ve reserved the name “Silentbob”. I totally plan on making a “big-boned” Kul Tiran male mage. Gonna have a goatee and my trench coat and “use the force” with my magic, and not say anything in chat most the time except at pivotal moments, I will say something seemingly profound. This is happening.

But I also wanted to make a Kul Tiran rogue. Kul Tirans are one step further into the pirate fantasy I enjoy playing, so I wanted to also make a Kul Tiran rogue. But I’m sorry, I just can’t get into the notion of a “big-boned” Kul Tiran sneaking around.

there is a glyph, i believe its called the glyph of stars, that transforms your boomy appearance back into your character’s appearance, but semi transparent and sparkly

That is generous of you and although I disagree I like the benefit of the doubt you are giving people. :slight_smile: