The extended maintenance times is annoying

5 Likes

Do some chores! Before you know it they’ll be back up and running

As most companies do.

Chores? I have children for that.

1 Like

Where do you work?

Imagine being mad that blizzard has to take the servers down to add new free stuff.

1 Like

Love the mog. Do you use Valentine’s Day rocket as a mount? If you don’t, you should.

ya its sucks for me cause its down when between the time i wake up and the time have to go to work

“Free” you mean, actually we pay for it

Trader tendies are free :stuck_out_tongue:

At a company :slight_smile:

You pay for access to the server.

At a good company. I work 6 days a week, I do get PTO however, not as much as I’d like though. US isn’t required to grant it, so I know quite a few people that don’t even get it. It’s completely at the discretion of their employer, which sucks for a lot of people.

Try working for the government - the pay is… there… but I have PTO for months and get all kinds of random paid days off.

I didnt know it wasnt a legal requirement in the US.
I knew americans got less than my country, but i thought it was manditory to offer at least a minimum.

I do that regardless of videogame maintenance :crazy_face: :coffee:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s totally not a legal requirement. Really sucks for a lot of people too.

if it’d drop for me, then i would.

1 Like

Usually people are too entitled and take it way, way too personally, blow a extended maintenance thing out of perportion. But whenever I see a reply that says ‘You could play another game you know’ I just think…

Dang.
Its a legal requirement for 28 days of annual leave a year here.
And my company lets you buy an extra week should you want. Which i always do.