The Evolution of Creative Content in World of Warcraft

Does this mean Disney is really taking over our beloved game…uGG

1 Like

I do indeed do me.

I will assume you are using the “royal you” and addressing the group and not me specifically. I am not anywhere near that important.

You have no idea what I personally do, nor do you have any idea what my particular priorities are. I am just another random nobody on a game forum spouting my views, as are we all.

I appreciate the heads up with this announcement and hopefully even better news will follow in time.

:panda_face:

Sadly Midare sheep are asleep at the wheel. Driving into oblivion laughing all the way. They have decided to forget how many times Blizzard lied about Sylvanas and what she was doing? The Promise they make is only in your face but behind the player base they have other plans in the works. I am going to laugh so hard when the transmog get trashed and removed and replaced with the World of Wokecraft Black burka for females and NPC turned into bowels of fruit.

1 Like

can you like… stop stuffing up the game and fix your inhouse problems FIRST. These changes are tone deaf and these PR statements are insulting. START LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS

7 Likes

I appreciate the communication, and I appreciate that it seems that an effort is being made to branch out and include both genders for some of the recent changes rather than just wiping the slate totally clean for no good reason…

… but I still can’t get behind the vast majority of what’s going on here.
The intent is clear even if the result is “new” stuff in some cases.

The game itself was literally never an issue. The workplace at the BLIZZARD OFFICES was the issue. Correct your own internal issues as best you can, and leave it at that. There was zero outcry for the type of changes being made here and over the last month or two. Zero.

This feels like how big Oil companies and such try to shift responsibility for the environment / Climate Change onto individuals as if literally 95% of the issue doesn’t lie with what major corporations and governments are doing.

The quest text was not doing the cube crawling.
A zone/city name is not a problematic employee.
An emote didn’t make an employee kill herself.

Stop.

14 Likes

That isn’t even the California Settlement . THat’s a Federal settlement

Put me in charge ill make the game more profitable and better. I’ll also reverse all these changes.

1 Like

Like I said earlier…

Hope these people praising the changes have a good and healthy bank account to fuel the wow tokens to keep the ship going…

These changes arent doing anything to the REAL actual problem… you’re throwing fuel to the fire.

Go outside. Educate ignorant people. That brings changes. Not changing pixxels in a fantasy video flipping game.

7 Likes

Bwahaha , you guys just wasted your time , You didn’t have to do any of this at all . I like fruits but I like hot women better :sunglasses:

Not impressed that after we find out that some men were disgusting dirtbags, they got rid of a bunch of silly humor (in game). The silly humor was awesome and was less offensive than turning women into fruit.

4 Likes

Sorry Blizz removed my last reply so what does that mean? Rewrite it of course :slight_smile:

TikTok profiles you as you look at content and tailors the videos you see to what you’ve looked at. As my friend says “We’re on different sides of TikTok” :rofl:

They likely just live an alternative lifestyle and it’s best not to try to understand the phrase out of context :slight_smile:

Work on making retail good instead of this nonsense.

8 Likes

It really doesn’t matter. The point is, that if things keep happening, there’s always a (high) chance that they will quickly forget their promise.

After all, they’ve ignored their own promises before, and back then they didn’t have as strong reasons to do so.

3 Likes

Please stop making stupid changes like this. No one is asking for this. Stop censoring the past and the old art of the game. Just make retail better. Leave the old stuff alone and stop removing things.

11 Likes

Give worgens more options! After 8.1.5 hits, we will have the least possible options to choose from compared to even all the other allied races. You’re focusing right now on Allied Races, which is awesome, but us Worgens and Male Blood Elves as well still have very little options out of the core races. And before you say “You got human options too”. A HUGE chunk of us play for the Worgen form itself, not human. I never touch my human form at all.

As a Worgen Death Knight, literally all I got was a couple new fur color options. That’s it. If I wasn’t a dk then I would get just eye color and fur color options. Very very little new options compared to all the other options everyone else got this expansion.

Here’s a mega thread for Worgens you can choose ideas from. :slight_smile:

If you want a idea on what to add in, you should give Worgens a tail option which will give them a unique option to pick from! Here’s also a huge thread with many people supporting a tail option. Almost hitting 8k replies!

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

I love this so much and I’m excited for what the future holds :blush:

Would you call farming a mount, title, or achievement as customization of your character? If so, they’ve already changed that stuff.

…LOL. That will never happen. Biology and the animal kingdom say hi. Do you mean “gender” instead?

Wrong. They did it AFTER we complained enough. They realized they couldn’t be radio silent with changes and that probably lead to sub losses too with how people hate censorship.

4 Likes

It would be great if they could focus on real issues with the game. You know, the things that are actually pushing players away.

3 Likes