The entitlment of elitists is crazy

No but I think the classic undead mage Illunus is Ralph

1 Like

True but you also support locking covenants for the most part so it is unlikely because of that he would.

I donā€™t like these Ralph hunts. I got accused a few times =/ had to open my acitivty to prove I wasnā€™t. It made me feel vulnerable to harassment. I really didnā€™t like it.

https://i.imgur.com/dBqPkKN.png

3 Likes

I am jelly that every thread he makes seems to get 100+ replies

You think you want the cultā€¦ But you donā€™t.

1 Like

I do not support that, but it did make me realize he actually referred to Ion as ā€œThe Ionā€ā€¦ Which is a bit scary. Do I detect a new cult in the making?

Problem is Ralph brings it on himself by constantly making these exact same threads every day.

Iā€™m not even sure if he believes what he says or if he is doing this because there is a lull in the current game and has nothing better to do then troll GD .

To top it off Iā€™m pretty sure as well as others heā€™s using a classic alt to make the same type of threads.

1 Like
Spoiler

Itā€™s the second option.

Wrong person, If this was President of Blizz forget the name, this would work. Still laughs was had. props.

Itā€™s cute that you guys legitimately think the majority is going to be cool with needing to grind two weeks to go back and forth on their new talent row.

1 Like

Ralph isnā€™t a single person, itā€™s a state of mind, a way of being, anybody can be a Ralph.

Donā€™t want to play with them? Theyā€™ll ask Blizzard to change the game itself to force you to.

2 Likes

That statement is aā€¦SLAP IN THE FACE!

1 Like

Wasnā€™t Raistlin kind of a cool undead dude? Sure he was trolly but his threads was pretty funny.

:tumbler_glass: drink

2 Likes

Never forget

If that were so, how would i know my limits? GG, Ralph , you sure know how to hurt a guy.

oh Iā€™m thinking of the wrong guyā€¦could of swore he was an undead warlock that used the same catch phrase all the time though. The slap in the face thing.

This post is ultra ironic lol.

1 Like

It does sound like a good idea.

But it also unfortunately would remove peopleā€™s ability to have data to learn from in how they can improve. Even now that i have played the game for the entire history of it i look at my recount to see what i did wrong and how i can improve several times a day.

1 Like

Im glad im not the only one to think that

1 Like