8.2 : To Little To Late!

It is closing in on a year and still 8.2 is not here.

-No Flight. This has been and will continue to be a disaster. It will certainly be one year without flight before we get our wings as it is going to take a month to get the rep to finish pathfinder part 2. This is insulting and a slap in the face.

-Mount Equipment: Horrible idea. More taking things away. Taking away the water striders ability to water stride is not an improvement. How about leave it alone and add in extra mount equipment?

-Underwater content: This is going to be a disaster. Doing stuff underwater is painful.

No improvement/fixing of classes. Nothing really all that new.

Bottom Line: This 8.2 is to little and much, much to late.

Good thing classic is coming, that is the only thing that will keep this game going the way things are currently being developed!

87 Likes

They said they learned from the Vashj’ir fiasco, and made Nazjatar less underwater. And as bad as it was to move around Vashj’ir, I think many of us can agree that it’s a beautiful piece of artwork.

37 Likes

Toasting a Rastlin bread

11 Likes

/drink

Ah, gotta love Sunday Rastlin threads.

9 Likes

Eh I like the mount equipment. Water walking hippo.

Now all our boats float. Etc.

3 Likes

Your bait used to be much more enticing.

You’re a shell if your former self.

11 Likes

I don’t understand all of the Vashj’ir hate. It’s my absolute favorite Cata zone, and one of the prettiest zones in the game. It’s my go-to zone for levels 80-85.

26 Likes

It was pretty awful if you’re melee due to the difficulty with depth perception.

9 Likes

giggle

28 Likes

Guess I’ll find out on my Pally.

What underwater content are you referring to?

I too am also very angry about all these things and such!

*shakes fist angrily in the air

3 Likes

It probably won’t be quite as bad on a Paladin because of Judgment and Hammer of Wrath, but on a Rogue or Warrior, it’s pretty terrible.

Shadowstep works underwater, but Heroic Leap and Charge have some… odd behavior.

2 Likes

It’s Rastlin’s Sunday Extravaganza!

Hi Rastlin! :panda_face:

2 Likes

too*

:grimacing:

8 Likes

Underwater raid?

I think?

1 Like

So I’ve been wondering for some time, when did Sunday become “act like a dipstick and convince people you have brain damage” day?

3 Likes

Am I the only one that giggles every time they see Slap in the Face?

4 Likes

Hello there, Rastlin. Nice to see you.

At this point, when it comes to Patch 8.2, SOMETHING is going to be better than NOTHING. A lot of folks are dropping subs saying “See you in Classic” or “See you in Patch 8.2” and we are still 2 months away from Classic…and no concrete release date for Patch 8.2.

I’m actually unsubbed until either A: Patch 8.2 drops, B: Classic beta drops for me, or C: Classic officially releases. Cos at this point there is very little to do.

3 Likes

I don’t really care about flying as much as many do. Not making an argument that Pathfinder is a good thing, it just doesn’t bother me as much. I do think it’s bs to release flying mounts to the game store while flying is restricted in current content though. Also, not a fan of the game store, and yes of course the flying mounts can be used a ground mounts, it just seems a bit tone deaf.

The mount equipment I totally agree is an absolutely stupid, lazy way to address how poor their mounts are compared to games such as GW2.

3 Likes