The entitlment of elitists is crazy

ok ralph

1 Like

is that the new meme? I’m seeing it a lot lately even to people that are not Ralph. Is that like the new Bye Felicia thing?

we are starting a new trend its gonna be used all over wow its for in game karens

Ok Ralph, don’t call Blizzard (the manager) on me.

1 Like

not sure if I am on board with this, it’s smells of cyberbully.

lol,ok ralph

1 Like

True but like I explained, based on their actions Ion doesnt seem to have changed his mind at all when it comes to the philosophical aspect 2 expansion now even though his implementation didnt work.

If for example they found an unexpected flaw in covenants (Not the one where ppl want to be optimal at everything because that is their goal) and made them switchable then that wouldnt be pandering? I would say no, Ion is usually very good at explaining his reasoning as to why something didnt work out, and almost always his reasoning is not the same as the community’s because the community wants one thing, Ion and the team want another, and those two things can often times clash which is great, a developer who panders to the community is terrible in my eyes

I would say that this isnt rly a very good example, mainly because most of the time, the devs might have wanted to bring an interesting LGBT couple but what if the producer was like “nope, that is too volatile” years ago.

Now it is clear the dev team are free to add minorities and couples because they genuinely think they are a cool idea, I dont see any truly changed minds here.

So you are basically an elitist because you want people to be forced to play the way you play . Don’t bring in Ion because more then likely he will waffle on the issue like he normally does and it will most likely get changed

Imho i really like the idea that every dk won’t be the same dk anymore based on what coven they choose feels rpg like to me imho.

And it’s not volatile now. You have seen how the forums has been reacting to this right? They clearly changed their minds and decided how volatile it was, didn’t matter.

at a higher level almost every dk will be using the same covenant

Says the person who thinks everything should revolve around them. Your blatant hypocrisy is amazing. The only thing more amazing is the fact that Blizzard hasn’t banned you yet for you constant spam.

3 Likes

I agree with you and ralph with that. Really, I just think this particular thread points fingers that can be pointed back. You can’t really call people out for wanting the game to be designed around them, while defending keeping something that is designed around your own likes. I mean you can, but those same fingers are pointing at you. It’s like calling people selfish, when you do most the times you yourself are also selfish.

I am starting to wonder if vanillanoob and ralph are the same person.

Don’t care what others do my dk alt will be kyrian most likely.

Anyone that doesn’t play the way Ralph thinks they should play .

1 Like

I don’t think Ralph has ever called me an elitist, and I’ve disagreed with him a few times?

thats good for you but it really doesnt feel more rpg like to me considering everyone will pick the same 1 or 2 things. Im likely going to pick the best m+ one cause thats the content i do the most

The mental illness is just staggering

1 Like

I mean good point, we still have a lot of way to go ahead of us to actually not be a big deal.

What I meant is that you see many companies being ok with LGBTQIA+ representation, but I feel many producers allow that because it is safe to do so now that the vast majority are pro LGBTQIA+ while only a loud angry minority is left which they know is a tiny minority based on their numbers so they know there’s no real danger is allowing it anymore.

In the past even if they were pro lgbt, if a company decided to add such in a conservative and close minded society the backlash would be pretty huge and highly risky, so they wouldnt take any risk, no there’s no real risk outside of some edgelords on twitter.

Again I dont feel that is the best example cuz their choice might mostly depend on stats and what is risky or not rather than the fundamental idea that is everyone is meant to be equal and not suffer discrimination.

Let me give you another example, in the US their founding fathers wrote “all men are created equal” while many of them had literal slaves. So one can say one thing and do another contradicting thing.

Anyway gotta brb, time for the weekly 5mask spam