The entitlment of elitists is crazy

Is it bad that I think the shaman might actually be less toxic? At least he can cast cleanse.

2 Likes

Ralph vs Rastlin. The battle will be legendary.

Dude…how does this guy think of a new topic this much? I don’t understand. Do you have a job Ralph? Outside of these forums? I’m leaning towards physically disabled or mentally ill…

1 Like

I suddenly got this terrible image of a Shaman using magic to give me a bath :frowning: More like a super quick hot shower. Casting a massive wave of water to splash me, then heating it up with a lava lash or something… sigh…

A quick blow dry with a wind spirit.

I think he makes a new rage thread everytime he applies to an M+ and doesn’t get in. Not when they whisper him about how it’s bad to be an spriest because let’s be honest that doesn’t happen just when they take someone else.

2 Likes

He just keeps saying same thing by applying new coat of paint.

1 Like

All kidding aside I did a Junkyard 19 earlier and the spriest did 132k overall. Bots and everything right…but still…132k. Dude was nuts.

It all has similar stuff but the topic is technically different. This time it dealt with dps meters and idk… I got lost on a statement i didnt agree with and had to point it out.

Is that pander or panda to them . Don’t want Ralph to feel left out

1 Like

Summons his inner harminy granger

IT’s Pandar, not Pander.

1 Like

Yeah spriest can slap when adds live long enough with the right build cough sw void cough

1 Like

It’s weird seeing someone whine about the meta so much while toeing the line of said meta. Just the usual example of the hypocrites that infest these forums.

1 Like

Is that not just another example of a well thought out troll? Look how many replies he got already and it’s only been a few hours. :smile:

The ordinary definition of indulge does not require you to not enjoy it yourself.

This argument will never end if you just keep taking others words and treating as you personally define them.

GD Celebrity Death Match
And I found the perfect characters to represent both Ralph and Rastlin

2 Likes

And to complain about elitist while acting like an elitist himself and goes as far to check people logs

And buy carries off the min maxer

However he hasn’t noticed this is all hypocritical is beyond me

2 Likes

New topic ?

If you actually look at them , they are all re-worded versions of the same topics.

Min/maxers suck if you try to do better you are an elitist and this game is not meant for you , Ion says and if you don’t play the way I do you are playing wrong .

1 Like

Also if you are worse than him you should get out of his group and you suck don’t forget that.

To be 100% honest I’ve never read any of his threads. Why would I? I know it’s just idiotic trolling.

How can one be worse then him .

If he’s in your group he probably paid you to carry him