The end of Dragonflight

It started off good

3 Likes

And it ended fantastic.

Raid was amazing and beautiful and the aftermath was a great surprise that I am thankful they did.

Thank you Blizzard for a satisfying patch!

3 Likes

Idk, I just started the Dream quest where Fyrakk shows up and monologues. Then druid of the flame guy says “But Milord, your great plan to make them suffer” and I can literally picture fyrakk going:

It made me facepalm irl.

4 Likes

It wasn’t the most amazing expansion, but it wasn’t the worst either. Lore was all over the place, but that’s because there’s too many bad cooks in the kitchen. Dragonriding isn’t my cup of tea, but I couldn’t care less because now I can normal fly again and I’m a happy little clam. Raid has been so fun to run with my guildies again, and I missed it when we took our break after Aberrus.

Overall, I’d give it a 6.5/10, maybe a 7. It gets a better score than most because it gave me new druid forms I actually enjoy. And a new Boomie. We needed that boomie. Old chimken just wasn’t doing it anymore and I was tired of looking like stars.

1 Like

He’s a psychopath. He’s not meant to be taken any deeper than that. We often don’t have just chaotic villains that want to murder hobo he’s that and it was refreshing tbh.

Also, don’t judge until you finish the raid and the rest of the emerald dream storyline. It was amazing payoff despite the negative naysayers in the forums.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just his voice, but it shifts too much from the good cinematics to in-game ones. His best one being the interrogation scene.

Also, I already watched the raid and cinematics for the story. Eh, it’s a 6 for me, bud.

It was a kickback and relax xpac which was much needed since the next 3 are going to ramp up the threats again.

Contrary to what GD says there is lots of stuff to do which is always a plus.

Not wanting to partake in certain content does not mean there is nothing to do just means there is nothing you want to do which is your choice and not anyone’s fault.

1 Like

And the epilogue?

Granted, I’m sure it’s less warming being a Horde player tbh

At least they don’t have anduin.

Eh, Ysera and Merithria was heartwarming. Aspects finding their groove back, not so much.

Cause we have Baine. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Ehh that final cinematic gave me Fast and furious vibes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Learn to enjoy things

1 Like

He’s just a glorified quest giver. A NPC with no flavor.

:hugs: :hugs:
We are Family
:people_hugging: :people_hugging:

Dragonflight had some really good moments e.g. orc heritage questline, blue dragonflight questline, and a general effort at more quests and worldbuilding. But it also has terrible lows in the form of the main campaign (yet again).

3 Likes

Personally found the expansion to be how to put it. If we was going into a car workship the expansion is the chassis. There is a lot of things to build upon but none of it is really taking a lot of form yet. A few expansions everything dragonflight added will probably feel really good. That is the trade-off with evergreen things imho. They take longer to grow but also feel a lot better once finished.

1 Like

These writers are now picking stuff from fast and furious

Guess they got bored of Marvel :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(PS: Nice to see you after long time)

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like