The ED experience

I’m so outta touch with retail, I had to Google what that even was. I might give it a try while I still have some time left on my account. Actiblizzard jumping on the battle Royale bandwagon 6 years after the fact is pretty on brand

1 Like

giggles at title

2 Likes

lets out a chuckle that cannonballs into a full on bellowing laugh

Guys! Guys! It’s a Vulpera named Fuzzbutt! Bahahahahaaa!

Welcome to the ED forums. You will never be the same.

2 Likes

GET THE FURRY!!!

dumps out a 5 gallon bucket of sauerkraut and brandishes the empty bucket and lid to catch the vermin

Who sent you, ya rascal? Was it the Gnomes? Are you affiliated with the Portuguese?

2 Likes

At first this thread lacked bacon, but I’m glad that was remedied.

1 Like

Bacon wrapped, chili covered, atomic hot, Chicago style, German Oktoberfest, we do 'em all! (Just don’t ask for ketchup, it makes certain types uncomfortable). What’s your flavor, dollface?

Im hoping emerald dream is not a dodo.

Im sticking around for now.

Smoking is bad enough but I draw the line at the eating of bacon.

Come over to Tichondrius.

Worth every dollar.

The ED experience used to be getting senselessly harassed and brutalized for no reason. Oh the good ol days…

2 Likes

I made an appointment for an a$s whoopin’, showed up and broadcasted my location. I don’t know what more I can do to keep the dream alive :cry:
I hate to say it but there’s only one word to describe Emerald Dream and I’m gonna spell it out for you:

I mean, Heltor did try and warn us about the state of ED, going back a few expansions. But, hindsight is always 20/20.

:beers:

I, for one believe that more neutral guild activities will bring Emerald Dream back to the top.

Sounds like something a commy would say :thinking:

1 Like

Meh. Communes are overrated.

Hmmm… an emerald dream commune :thinking:

Don’t make me get the firehoses and German Shepards…

I did not kill 3000 alliance, I killed 2500 and the other 500 rage quit.

1 Like

Charlie don’t surf

There is no such thing as a server community anymore. Rivalry WPvP is dead.