The ED experience

charges in wearing basketweave armor and tosses a sling shot and a pack of hot dogs to Bumblebae.

For Azeroth!

1 Like

wriggles tongue

2 Likes

whips out the extra hot mustard
I never thought i’d die fighting side by side with a dwarf…

1 Like

Azeroth’s a changin’. We can adapt and overcome or fade quietly into the void. Either way it’ll be a great story.

Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em then steel yourselves.

1 Like

We GOTTA MAKE EMERALD DREAM GREAT AGAIN

3 Likes

LMAO nope. That ship sank long ago. ED is DEAD dead, these ghost town forums are more active than the actual in game server. Trying to “revive the dream” would be foolish and sad, kinda like the last guy who tried it and got bullied off the entire internet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whos this messiah you speak of?

1 Like

Chris Chan or something. I don’t care enough to remember

ED chewed em up and spat em out I guess eh?

Seemed to be entirely self inflicted as far as I could figure. He was always a funny little goblin. Not funny “haha” but more like funny like the kid that pets dogs too hard outside the Rite-Aid

We need to be better, people, I will work towards inclusivity, diversity, and equity for the realm moving forward, and more RP events with rainbows and butterflies.

1 Like

If you throw in flying unicorn mounts that fart glitter as they glide across the Azeroth sky then I will gladly commit to your cause, Mort.

1 Like

That’s disgusting and you should feel bad about it for even suggesting it. If you want unicorn farts and butterflies, WRA and MG exist. This toon is planted in WRA, why do you think I hang out here? I’d rather this be a festering cesspit of degeneracy than another generic carebear server any day. What did you think the hotdogs I’ve been selling were made of?

1 Like

I believe we need to open EDs borders. I understand that there is a risk of another freak out, another “incident” if you will but it’s a risk I’m willing to take. There has been a massive unspoken power vacuum with the loss of our furry population to VR chat.

1 Like

Ah yes, the “Great Migration” the ancient ones spoke of.

Damn dude I just realized my helmet is nearly 12 years old :older_man: :skull:

1 Like

Wait. There was an “incident” at the ED border? I didn’t know they were closed. Did ED close its borders with WrA and MG? Did MG and WrA close their borders with ED? Did the ED furry population dig tunnels under the wall into MG? If they did, then isn’t that a win for ED?

Damn. I have so many questions. I think I now know how Rip Van Winkle must have felt. Get me a shot and a beer and a pack of Camel non-filters stat!

2 Likes

Under the border actually. Crazy transdimensional goblins tried to undermine orgrimmar. The “nut goblin incident 2023”

1 Like

Fake news, the whole thing was a hoax! It was the gnomes working with the vulpera to put contaminate the water and turn us all vegan. I suspect the tauren were involved but I can’t prove anything…yet. Of course the lamestream media goes after the goblins again. I have some stuff you should read

Finally came around, eh? Feel free to light up in here, the man can’t get ya. You know what the best cigarette is? One smoked while enjoying a tube of fine smoked mystery meat on a bun! They’re only like 10 days old at this point

1 Like

Hey Bae. You gonna go sell some of those nasty imitation hot dogs at the recently announced

PLUNDERSTORRRRRM!?