The easiest spec to play in the game shouldn’t also get to do close to the most damage

That’s because Outlaw has no real direction and needs to be entirely overhauled.

1 Like

You think 15’s are nothing, and yes while they are easy for players like us. The fact that less than 10% of the people that run m+ even time them all at 15s says enough.

^ Also shows how big your head is. Last week was my first semi ‘serious’ push week and I two chested a 17. Last season I had a handful of 20s I timed casually playing. S1, I hardly played, but still managed to run my 18s.
SL, I consistently timed 20-21’s.

So based on your own definition of “mediocre”, it doesn’t even fit.

And you keep going back to my logs. It’s almost like you can’t comprehend the fact I don’t run logs EVER and the only ones that exist are the ones that someone else happened to randomly record.
Great way to measure someone :ok_hand:

You have proven nothing other than your inflated ego and entitled opinion on this matter.

^ As above, clear example of entitled opinion.

“Again, no one really sad bm was hard. Many people have said that very few specs or classes are “hard.”” - Which =/= bm being hard as you keep insinuating others are saying.

And yet again… As said many times in this post. Subjective opinion does not equal fact.

I find unholy laughably easier than bm. Sure the setup for rotation is harder, but everything else is super cake. Basic rotation is mashing 2 buttons. I can live through pretty much everything and self heal like crazy. Deaths advance means I can completely avoid knockback mechanics. I can use defile as a snare if I want. Chains, ranged interrupt, stun, stun immunity…

Seems pretty broken in comparison to bm when you factor in ccs and defensives.

Your “facts” are your own bloated opinions you are passing off as fact and calling others wrong when you disagree. And doubling down and mocking people for their ability. That is an agenda, sir.

2 Likes

The distinction is still super subjective. Everyone finds things on varying levels of difficulty and performance.
Which is why it’s disingenuous to call something the easiest and pass it off as fact. But that what the question was essentially aimed at. I should have put “easiest” in quotes to note that.

Easy for “us”? You have only timed two this entire season lol

You timed what 4 20s total last season?

4 = 17?

Are you seriously flexing 20s in the dated season?

What you can’t seem to comprehend is that it doesn’t matter who uploads it. It’s still showing your play.

I don’t have an inflated ego. I’m not the one claiming to be an upper above average player. That’s you.

And you’re confusing entitled with credible.

The difference is your opinion is biased and nine isn’t. You just can’t handle playing the easiest spec in the game and being mediocre with it. It’s why you keep coming back trying to talk about how it isn’t easy.

Actually my facts are from the lead wowhead guide writers own words. Again I dude no matter how many times you try to claim BM isn’t the easiest spec in the game the lead guide writer literally called it braindead this patch.

How old is this season? Oh what’s that? Not even a month old?
And you said I find 15s hard remember? If that’s the case, why am I 2 chesting a 17 sub 450?

Come on man. You can’t even keep up with your insults now.

I wasn’t flexing. However, nice insinuation. I guess providing my m+ history is flexing, and you providing it is just fluff for your point huh?

Now go look up how many people timed a singular 20.
You don’t have to be in the top 1% to be a good player.

Please remove thy head from thy posterior.

It seems YOU are the one that can’t handle it. Being a bully isn’t furthering your elitist mentality.

Please l2 read.

Wowzers! One of the best hunters in the world thinks it’s brain dead? That’s crazy!

1 Like

There, are you happy now? :joy:

Anyone can get carried my guy. Probably why you don’t log.
And that’s after the 5 or 6 untimed runs

You literally tried to claim you timed 20s easily last season. 4 isn’t exactly a high amount.

Because it is.

Thanks for confirming yiu can’t read. I never had a problem with the damage BM was doing.

Nope. Does nothing to address any of the actual design or mechanical issues with the class or spec. It’s the lowest effort change that has no positive impact.

Mate, you don’t even know who the wowhead guide writer is…

1 Like

Anyone can. Does that mean you bought your account? Is that why you are so elitist with logs? You paid a pretty penny for them so you have to show them off to get your moneys worth?
See how presumptuous that sounds?

Oh no 5-6 untimed runs when I said I casually run :joy:
How much do you read do you actually comprehend? I want to say 5%?
Less than a month since season started and I’m not above 2.5k rating… How dare I.

It’s a biased statement from a top player that doesn’t speak for the majority that are CASUAL PLAYERS.

When the 4 set was around +11% overall damage… 30% nerf is a nice chunk. That also wasn’t directed at you. You are literally being hostile just to be hostile.

1 Like

Main note nerf DK DPs by 15% on all three spec.

It was a sarcastic “are you happy now”, because all it does is a slight damage nerf to make the people crying about bms damage get a little sigh of relief.

Like you said, no positive impacts. Probably won’t see any until prepatch for WW sadly.

1 Like

I wonder if this thread would’ve gone differently if we said BM is top 5 easiest specs.

Rather than “EASIEST”

:dracthyr_shrug:

It’s like a 4-5% dmg nerf, nothing big tbf.

But the discussion that’s been going on has nothing to do with DPS output, and more the simplicity of said spec.

It would go the same. Players complain bm is easy. Bm gets nerfed. Bm stays B/ C tier for a tier. Blizzard aura buffs bm by 5%. Blizzard says, “job well done.”

Then blizzard releases and item like raz bow, or the current 4 piece that they don’t bother to test and bm becomes one of the top specs for a few weeks. Until players complain. And it gets nerfed.

In an endless cycle.

It would be nice, if they actually spent half the effort they do for druids, priests, mages, or rogues trying to address any of bm’s issues. That have existed since Legion…

4 Likes

Well like I said above.

even if BM was the worst DPS spec…

It’s still a simple spec to play lol. or “one of the simpler ones”

Nah I just have over 400 days played on rogue since wrath.

Ps I never said you bought a carry. I’m just saying you probably ran your own key and got some higher io people to carry you.

I see you’re doubling down on the excuses even though you’re an above average player :joy:

I’m a casual player. The level that you play at doesn’t change how the spec functionally works. The difference between good players is they maximize their toolkits

You still can’t read. I have never commented about the damage BM was doing because I didn’t care.

All I have said from the get go is the spec is the easiest in the game and you can’t handle that fact.

Azorthorian the guy I literally linked a video in an interview with liquid Max stating the 10.2 version of bm is the most braindead it’s ever been.

3-4% st and 4-6% mplus aoe.

According to the trueshot discord.

1 Like

I’m tired of your circular argument. It’s excuses when someone else says something, but not when you do.
It’s flexing when score is included, but not when you do it.

I guess you’ll never know because you refuse to take me on in-game lol. All you got is words on these forums.

I’ll try to use little words for you. Blizzard tried to un-prune. Hunter’s got arcane shot and kill shot. Arcane is a dps loss. Kill shot is typically a dps loss. Blizzard tried to revamp the talent trees. Hunters had more 3 cost talent nodes than several classes combined. The entire right side of the tree did not work for the first two tiers. BM makes a significant point investment to aoe. BM has almost no aoe in the st build.

Bm is supposed to be the “pet” spec. We don’t have any meaningful pet abilities. Fero pet is for lust, other than that, it’s dead. Cunning is niche for pvp. We can’t misdirect. Sentinel is an actual meme. Hunter’s mark is a meme, they tried to add in legion until everyone said it felt bad so they removed it.

The only talents that actually work buff kill command.

Add that all together and yes, outside of hitting kill command, bm has nothing.

Rather than addressing any of the issues, players would rather spam “lulz bm eazz”

It’s not my fault you can’t refute anything.

Like I said. I don’t do free carries and I have nothing to prove to a hunter struggling to time 15s.