The Dwarf Thread

Found a new dwarven song from CDP. They’ve really nailed the dwarven sound.

1 Like
1 Like

Very nice.

2 Likes

stumbles in chugging thunderbrew and dwarven fire water depth charges
ah now that I’ve taken the edge off when do we start the tavern brawl lads, losers buy the kegs

As I always say dwarves are like birds crapping you’ll nae see us till we hit ye in the face

1 Like

This thread needs more love. As an avid lover of dwarves myself, I’m strongly considering making a dwarf monk (brewmaster) and naming him Alemonkey.
Dwarves are the best part of playing alliance imo.

5 Likes

Not a bad idea.

I wish there were more Dwarf Warlocks about. Thinking of making one.

I also wish the Wildhammer were an AR and not some minor pale imitation customization. They deserve their own racials darn it!

2 Likes

Its not too bad they had the first set of warpaints added, now they released a second set with various feather options. I mostly just want their totems updated with some better textures.

Not quiet the bronzebeards are just the largest of the 3 major clans ironforge is made up of many clans lore wise.The bronzebeards managed to boot the dark iron out the wild hammers left on their own accord peacefully as the prefer open skies.

I wish the females looked half as good as male dwarves.

I think we’re cute as hell. :princess:

2 Likes

But aww look those new hair options

2 Likes

Lass the only thing cuter than a lady dwarf is Chromie

2 Likes

Cheers to that my friend!

Hello hi :slight_smile:

Woohoo finally got the heritage armor :grinning:

1 Like

My main will always be a human, but I will never have anything bad to say about Dwarves or the people who play them. You guys and gals are the best short race now and forever. Grungni bless you all.

1 Like

Very nice!

Well, I can honestly say that you dwarves are among the greatest allies mankind has ever had. Without the help of Ironforge, we would be undersupplied and would’ve most likely fell to the horde in the first years of the war.

2 Likes

Cheers!
:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

1 Like

To be fair after the First War IF was under siege and didn’t help the Alliance much until halfway through the war. The Wildhammer were the main dwarves during the Second War.