The drama with Lola Bunny redesign

I love that the same demographic of people who call others snowflakes also get so up in arms about changes to characters in remakes of children’s content

3 Likes

I mean, Looney Tunes could be enjoyed by both children and adults alike.

I firmly believe that a cartoon that can be enjoyed by both its a good cartoon.

Besides its way different to complain about a stablished character getting stupid changes for stupid reason to complaining that freaking Superman isnt black…

in the end, there is NOTHING compared to the sexualization between Jessica Rabbit or Holli from Cool World.

in fact there is hardly any furrie or some rule 34 at that time where in fact, she proves to be the best basketball player, better than Miachel Jordan.

It even shows a scene when women have the value among us to be able to sacrifice ourselves to save their lives just like Bugs Bunny does, it is a shame that there are sick and ignorant people that, no matter how much they have read being from books or have been cultured in all kinds art, they are as idiots as in their pathetic and boring life they have not seen any movie, not even a cartoon.

It is more than it shows how charlatans they are.

1 Like

Thats what bothered me the most about this change, cause they imply that Lola wasnt capable and strong, but making her less feminine allows her to be that, which is idiotic.

Okay I can appreciate Jessica Rabbit even as a gay dude. My jam was more stuff like

1 Like

Mental trauma?

You know it’s possible to NOT be deployed. Before you spout off at the rails, please actually be enlisted, or have been, and know the inner workings of a military branch.

It’s mere hazing at best. I’ve seen colleges worse. If having your sheets thrown of your bed is too “stressful” for you… well… lol.

It is even posable to be deployed and not suffer PTSD; and the self-centered entitled life typical of most of those who are offended by everything is no more healthy than, and in my never humble opinion, seldom as healthy mentally, emotionally, or spiritually as that of the typical veteran.

Not all veterans are good people, serving doesn’t change people from good to bad or from bad to good, but serving does involve lessons in discipline, teamwork, and tolerance that stay with you for life.

meh not going watch that movie anyway it has Lebron James staring this movie.

You know, you actually made me think about how to see Jhon Tobias and his hypocrisy because I take the leotards off the MK11 female ninjas.

Seriously again Warner, that you force the creator of Mortal Kombat to say being used to controversy and censorship in which it is ridiculous that you are going to fight while wearing a bikini knowing that:

1. There are characters that are still without clothes like Jhonny Cage

2. Kitana has breasts, it has nothing to do with putting it on Spandex pants yet.

3. She has nothing to do with a fight whether you are wearing pants or not, anyway they will not do as long as he is dismembered by a fatality and all parts of her fly around like a naked mannequin, yeah… now they are NAKED.

4. Apart from that once again it shows that more than sexualization, it shows that women are inferior, even a man in not doing anything but wearing pants in that act, tell that to Kratos and Arnold Connan, they had no problem wearing leather panties Not even in seeing the climatic condition of the scenerio, they are OP characters that hold powers beyond our physical condition dammed…

5. At least if it would have kept the classic Kunoichi ninja as we saw in MK2, I don’t see that it is as sexualized as a ridiculous Mai Shiranui, but it was wanted to tone it down to what was its evolution of ninja suit from MK3 ultimate to MK9, at least he would have gone back to the old way.

You see how Warner contradicts himself and contradicts himself over and over again about his puritanical censorship measures, he wants to imitate Disney, but in the end he gets confused that in the end it does not make sense.

It is the same thing that happens with Lola Bunny and now with Pew Pew Le Pew and their controversy of a scene eliminates that it would serve against the harassment of women, it does not make any sense in the end Warner only harm in keeping things in a decent Status Quo, it is not a change or even an evolution.

It is a total. :poop: :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

See I may be “progressive” but even I think the outrage over Pepe Le Pew is dumb. The joke is that the french smell bad. Not “Oh he’s actually harassing this woman”

He never gets the girl anyway

2 Likes

I made a Pepe Le Pew thread if you wanna check it out

2 Likes