So, Pepe Le Pew

Ugh… so out of nowhere idiots started trying to cancel old cartoons cause they got offended (For others).

According to them Pepe was teaching kids to be se*** predators and promoted r*** culture, first no, second the whole joke about Penelope running from him isnt his behavior its that he is a skunk and she doesnt like his smell, in fact theres episodes where this issue is fixed (The smell) and she is the one that becomes aggressive, with him now running away from her.

And to begin with its the freaking parents job to teach their kids, this is the same bs of putting blame on video games to excuse the kid’s bad behavior, for example when they complain the kid is addicted to game and they cant stop the kid from playing it, what do you mean you cant? freaking take their game away so they learn moderation.

Also a case of hypocrisy, cause they are trying to cancel this character, but completely ignore another female character that basically acts the same has him, Pucca, but of course these idiots are filled with double standards and dont even mention her.

Theres also another thing with Speedy Gonzales being racist or something… ,like i doubt Mexican people care even a little bit about how he is designed, in fact, im pretty sure they love him, and i know this cause im Mexican myself.

8 Likes

I’m sorry your cartoons are changing to be more sensitive and inclusive

4 Likes

The studio made the decision not to include Pepe well over a year ago. No one protested or campaigned for his removal… No one was forced to do anything.

Just like Dr suess company stopping publication on certain books was thier own decision.

Take your fake outrage over a cartoon you probably haven’t thought about in 15 years elsewhere.

5 Likes

Cancel Culture is real, no matter how much you wanna deny it, besides none of that wasnt complained about because it wasnt know until recently, people are only finding out about this, also the change was made after the director was changed to the current one, which is also the one responsible for the change to Lola, and based on his comments its obvious what kind of person he is.

Even the daughter of the creator of the character spoke against the absurd claims about the character.

Companies are growing increasingly afraid of offending idiots of Twitter and make unnecessary changes to please them, which often backfires of them.

The same goes to the thing with Speedy Gonzales, why are those morons complaining about the character being racist or whatever when Mexicans themselves love the character?

These idiots constantly complain for others.

5 Likes

Dude if you don’t like it, just watch anime or something.

1 Like

Animal rights people are often in league with cancel culture.

That’s how religious movements work.

Whats fun about this comment is that while Comic books are dying, Manga keeps being successful.

Could say the same about TV shows and Anime.

And its not surprise when you see a lot of the garbage the western puts out… like Batwoman

Hell i remember a stupid article trying to defend the poor state of Superhero comics saying people were simply burn out of the genre, which is total BS when My Hero Academia that is heavily influenced by Superhero comics is a massively popular.

But W.A.P is up for song of the year…

I wish my family would of stayed in Italy, ffs.

2 Likes

I am sure Johnny Bravo will be cancel eventually.

2 Likes

Then Bugs for that crossdressing joke, or Daffy cause he offends bipolar people…

Or other nonsense

1 Like

Or Donald Duck in who frame Roger Rabbit he did actually said the “N” word.

1 Like

Well idk, Donal Duck is kinda hard to understand whats hes saying

(lets be real, its true)

you know watching Trailer for Space Jam and you know who I saw a cameo in that movie? Alex and his Droogs gang from the movie “A Clockwork orange”. Ok explain to me why they are allow to be in this film and not Pepe? Le Pew?

2 Likes

Ah yeah saw that, the hypocrisy on these people is unreal.

So basically whatever Pepe Le Pew does, he stinks at it. :skunk:

/The entire stadium crowd booes at Bari and throws empty glass bottles at him as well tomatoes.

Who? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It was a cartoon with a Chinese setting i believe, the protagonist which is Pucca is an overly obsessed stalker who is in love with the ninja Garu (i think that was his name) the whole premise is usually him trying to run from her.

3 Likes

I thought that was hilarious seeing them in the background. They’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

To me Pepe was someone you didn’t wanna be. A sleazeball trying to force yourself onto people. I doubt anyone thought what he was doing was right.

Also with Speedy Gonzales. Mexicans love him. He’s fast and a hero. The blue hair weirdos on twitter don’t even watch this stuff or care. They just whinge.

3 Likes

Yes, Pepe Le Pew and Speedy Gonzales are endangering the morals of our children, unlike South Park and Beavis & Butthead

2 Likes

South Park and Beavis and Butthead werent made for children. What the hell kind of comparison is that?

3 Likes