The Dragons of Nightmare Have Arrived!

small indie company, cut blizzard some slack

3 Likes

What the hell did yall do?

And they spawned again.

And again.

rofl - so so sloppy.

This is a known issue.

We had a bug on rollout that caused some locations to have no dragons. After fixing it, we decided that it was better to re-issue the command to make sure all locations got at least one dragon. The side-effect of this is: some locations will have a second dragon spawn after the first is killed, and the re-issue includes the randomization, so it could be the same dragon or it could be a different one.

For those locations, after the second dragon is killed, everything should return to the normal intended spawn behavior.

Confirmed.

2 Likes

Can you guys spawn the Dragon of Layering?

2 Likes

They sure it is only 2?

Hit the ‘spawn’ button twice. Oops! Having tons of fun PvP tho!

I would like to check it out. However, i can’t log into my server now that the que is 2 hours + long. Some people have to work and don’t have 2 hours at night to log in. Why would i keep paying for a game i cannot play, cannot get any mats because the population is to high with no change in spawn rates compared to wow when it launched, and now i can’t get into the game so no ZG, no rep, no mats there either. Basically just screwed all around.

Bugged first-day spawns vs indefinitely mulitplying all boss spawns by the number of layers active.

If you think this is a problem, why would layering be acceptable?

I simply think policy should be consistent.

youd be suprised how low this company has fallen

2 Likes

I do, too, but it isn’t a “policy” to have a bug with the spawns. Even if you wanted the “policy” to be consistent, why would you want it consistently the wrong move?

They absolutely do.

wrong is subjective. I dont think allowing layering to exist alongside world bosses is wrong. You do.

[waves]
try pointing blame at the right person

So, we should have layering because Blizzard had a bugged world boss launch?

No, we should have layering because queues on some realms are exceeding 6 hours. World bosses are simply a poor reason not to implement it.

1 Like

So you’re okay with people keeping the loot from the second spawn of each world boss?

Sure, as long as we stop pretending world bosses are a reason to not implement layering.