The Dracthyr Spread their Wings to New Classes

Well guys it doesn’t look good for the Dracthyr model/tmog situation ever improving now.

2 Likes

They are giving a talent node, though.

That’s why they have a 3 minute cooldown for non-evokers. You don’t see everybody playing Tauren because of war stomp, do you? And glide isn’t even that strong. If you’re slowed in any way, Glide is useless.

3 Likes

They look beyond horrible. It’s like my face melted off and my hair got zapped. Like some sort of grinning clown skeleton whacked out hair… thing…

6 Likes

A racial that changed all dash skills to hover no matter the class would sincerely be nice and also not feel like I’m trading too much of the dragon-ness for class diversity

1 Like

To be honest I want multiclassing. I want Bronze Dragonflight coupled with Oracle Priest. I want Blue Dragonflight coupled with Spellslinger Mage.

I can’t wait to be a Dracthyr Mage. I’m going to dislike being in Dracthyr form on my character screen but I will forever be staying in Visage Form for combat.

Mage Tier 2 Update will go nicely with blue dragon customizations.

I encourage you to look up Khaz’goroth’s charge to the Black Dragonflight. They make more sense as Goblins, who can already be Shaman, who actually do dominate the elements.

I look forward to playing dracthyr with a class that can actually have visible mogs.

I agree, I was really excited for the idea of a Dracthyr Monk. I didn’t have my fingers crossed since they have their own rig and there weren’t any animations data-mined for monks, but was still hoping.

LMAO nothing about them feel sacred whatsoever. They look undead and that’s just not the point of shamans or elementals. Who wants to be an elemental banshee makes zero sense.

6 Likes

tbf that’s… my main issue with non draconic classes on dracthyr.

I’ll probably roll a second dracthyr with one of the new classes but I know it will feel just ever so much less draconic in parts where it will annoy me at times.

They made a deal with them, they didn’t dominate them. It was a mutually beneficial contract.

We just spent an entire expansion fighting against the elementals… I don’t think the lizard experiments made with Titan magic are going to get along with the elements they just spent a year fighting to beat down.

Missing Dracthyr Shamans after the expac they came to accept differences in dragon kind is an L. Missing druids with dracthyr being tied to green dragon magic is for shame Blizzard. They are already adept at green magic and transforming.

Pally could have been fun too with the ties to Tyr.

5 Likes

I want a dracthyr monk so bad I would be satisfied with a working visage model and the dragon model be permanently T-posed lol

1 Like

The CD on both is going up to 3 minutes unless you rebudget points. So it’s not really a buff at all unless you change your skill tree. :frowning:

Yeah i’ll be making a character for each of these. I love me some Dracthyr and now I can have more with different combat styles.

when are we getting alliance-goblins/vulpera?

It’s great to see Dracthyr playable by other classes, but maybe it’s time we consider some fixes for Visage Form:

• Hover/warp useable in Visage Form, or at least return us to Visage form after it ends
  • Option to have Visage form in Character screen/Warband screen
  • Able to transmog each form separately
  • The dream is to be able to stay in visage form as much as possible, for those who have it enabled, we could achieve it by using wings VFX instead of our wings for Hover, etc and “a phantom dragon” similar to Chromie in HOTS for Dragon skills.
2 Likes

Those classes will take longer. They aren’t trying to wait that long. Players don’t want them to wait that long.