The Dissrespect to Evokers

So yet again Evokers are getting shafted. Now the Legandary Items only seems to drop from the Mythic Last boss. Which is Bull. Why did Hunters get a pass ? back in Shadowlands??
Why are Blizzard so intent on makeing things hard for evokerS?

9 Likes

The demon in the back of my head is saying it’s a fools attempt to coax more of the expansions new class to mythic for stream exposure.

Was it confirmed only for Mythic? I’m hearing different things today.

1 Like

To be honest I don’t know as the only known drop is from Mythic.
The only confirmed source is Mythic whihc is crap.
They did not do this to hunters last expansion. They just made the drop really rare.
And the expense . It is HIGH really high.

3 Likes

It isn’t known yet, the first drop of it occurred with the world first mythic kill of the last boss of the new raid. Its still very possible they’ll do something similar to the mount thing that happened last week where its a reduced drop rate outside of mythic. If they don’t its a bad look the legendary quest is already pretty hefty in its requirements.

1 Like

I would like for a blue to chime in at some point so we know. I seriously doubt they will respond but a conformation would be nice if it is mythic only.

2 Likes

You are right, but it is just the disrespect to the class as a whole.
It is the principal or the issue.

3 Likes

I’d see it as a small issue if the intent was to not distract from the week 1 stuff. I don’t care too much about the world first race but I can only imagine how silly it would be to have the evokers sitting out figuring out a questline only known from datamining to see if they can get it week 1 for that kill vs having its existence confirmed at the end of the race as an extra hype moment and being made available to all raiders week 2-3. Even now though there is a lot we don’t know about it, I just hope they don’t take it in a bad direction, mythic only would be disgusting.

2 Likes

with how much its gonna cost to make it better not be like the hunter bow and more like the crafted leggos in sl in terms of easy to get. if i gotta spend forever trying to get it i doubt i will make it when the item finally drops.

2 Likes

Back after doing some more reading.

Really need a blue for clarification. It looks like a hassle and a half to make on top of it all. The legendary should have novelty on use to nod at the Firelands staff or something to give it some value beyond just a tier goal. Looks like too much for a piece you’ll replace (if you make it) next season imho.

3 Likes

Which is why is should NOT be mythic only drop. you have to put a lot of Gold and other effort into makeit it

3 Likes

Roumor is you get a pet with it.
Out side of that it has a nice buff for your party that leans shows off what the new augmenation is like

1 Like

because of the cost it should have a chance to drop in lfr. it being a rare drop doesnt make it special but that cost to make it does. i just changed servers to raid with the guild ive been raiding with but couldnt afford a xfer so im super poor. it will probably take most of my gold to make this

Its the first week of the new raid, my guess would be that they gated it to mythic difficulty for the first drop to get everyone excited, starting next week we will see it drop in all difficulties with lower chance, something like Mythic guaranteed and then Heroic > Normal > LFR.

1 Like

to add on to this, i’m sure they didnt want the RtWF being influenced by one lucky guild getting the drop on their reg and heroic farms before diving into Mythic. I could see them setting a flag for the legendary to not drop until Mythic Sarkareth went down.

1 Like

This is what I was thinking/am hoping for to be the case. A blizz blue post would be nice

1 Like

Think about all the whining threads about “make legendaries legendary again”.

I think they’d be more likely to leave this as the only one in existence than to put it in LFR. Most likely, though, it stays CE only.

No worries all us scrubs who can’t do Mythic Raids can hopefully get it in 8 years if it’s not turnt into FOMO :dracthyr_a1:

But seriously this is so ridiculous like don’t know why anyone at Blizzard thought it was a good idea.

I still can’t believe it’s a fist weapon…

Destiny 2 does it with their exotics every new raid release, relax.

They do it because literally no one raids anymore.