The disappointing reality of the fall of this game

I’m definitely saying you are wrong, I played TBC original and you are most definitely wrong.

The first issue: The honor works differently in TBC Classic, you get more for a win than per kill ratio. Where previous, you got more per kill accumulating more honor for players. I equipt 4 pieces of gear including weapon as I dinged 70 in original TBC, which may i remind you honor was less pre 70.

The second issue: There is no balance, alliance essentially wait till AV weekends in order try get honor at all, otherwise its a very slow harsh grind in the other BG’s with losses. (Please don’t be one of those labotomys who says they win heaps of games with alliance. )

horde v alliance populations were an issue in original TBC as they are in classic TBC however in original TBC they provided free faction transfer to resolve this issue. where the newer blizzard made horde vs horde bgs…

This is without doubt a much greater grind than the original

1 Like

Its pretty clear they have already abandoned TBC Classic. They got their monetary injection from the Boost, and no longer care. It’s basically in maintenance mode at this point.

1 Like

explain how honor works differently? we’ve seen hundreds of posts debunked by now, your recollection of things from 15 years ago aren’t going to be very clear, people thought they got full hwl in the prepatch in 1 day, thousands of them were collectively wrong

In original prepatch I got full hwl on more than one character, all in under 4 weeks. That is absolute fact.

Source: ask my mom

Fact is players were getting more honor than originally and the gear was cheaper than it was originally. If you were able to gain all that honor it’s because you were 14 years younger and had a lot of time on your hands.

Blizz doesnt care about tbc, they want sever instability They want spiteful players willing to transfer and destroy faction balances. Then players scream “bububu-blizzard, wuwu-why did you let this happen!” as they continue to throw money at the game.

They want an endless cycle of this before the tbc loses too many subs. I would not be surprised if the same thing happens in SoM. The only thing that blizzard sees in dollars, you want something to change… stop giving them money.

1 Like

Coolest part of tbc is kara and maybe the heroics. It’s all down hill after that.
Vanilla classic maintained pretty well i thought but maybe im wrong.

Well… I wasn’t playing Retail so… I assume there were others who also weren’t playing retail that are now playing Classic. I assume there is a further chunk that don’t play Retail or Classic that will play SoM.

Its so ironic that Blizzard is abandoning TBC and releasing Classic Season of Mastery. This proves that all this is self sabotage. Why the hell did you release Classic again and abandon TBC? Blizzard had a Blizzcon event all around TBC. Where the hell is the support? All the money $$$$$ from the server transfers makes me sick.

Doing exactly what Customer Service said to do. Post in the forum.

BUMPING

So the blind, silent, deaf, DEVS can see that my realm wasn’t the only one that died.

Customer Service closed my ticket but I’m not letting these post get lost in the void.

What is your response to this BLIZZ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.