We need more cosmetic glyphs.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

hugs Sorelai and fel rushes away

1 Like

Devs can see this? Then I’ll say this…

Hi, devs! Hope y’all having a good Thanksgiving! Stay awesome! waves

4 Likes

I need someone to watch my back while I watch the watchers watch us.

Please …They can watch and get feedback but if they don’t act on it…what’s the point…

2 years for a reply on WoD tmogs missing…

CC post since February asking for QoL:

Like better timer for Worldbosses…Players asked for years for improvements, it took a bug to fix the drop rate.

They can get feedback but if it doesn’t align with their old philosophies, We won’t get any improvement, besides that Devs seems to focus more on M+,PVP,RAID…We need bad luck mechanics, world events, transmogs updates…etc

5 Likes

Basically, We don’t have new Glyphs…because the impact on PvP…When players use addon that call everything in the arena…Now We’ve covenant abilities that doesn’t match our classes…

11 Likes

Chaos pizza sounds awesome, maybe some spicy green salsa for a base then pepperoni and pickled jalapenos.

I missed that in BFA so I’m waiting too.

I need Haka back for my garrison xmas party.

5 Likes

Just disable them in PVP… It is crappy to lose out because of this archaic PVP silhouette fantasy of Blizzard’s

8 Likes

I never say things I don’t mean, and I try to say things I don’t regret later. I think if they really are watching, I hope they see honest people, above the toxic, whiny and hostile usual stuff on here. :o

Dragonmaw Orc – Forest Troll customizations.

And if they’d please, schedule an appointment with the Orc’s chiropractor. The dead would like some adjustment.

4 Likes

I just wanted to say if some years after shadowlands expansion ended somebody asks me “how was shadowlands?” or “what do you remember from it?”, I am not going to lie and say shadowlands was a disaster:
Contradictory lore,
absurd ending,
lack of important figures from Wrath of the lich king who everyone was curious to know what happened to them like Tyrion Fordring,
and the ridiculous usage of Arthas who could have been an interesting point for the users to engage with the game,
weak usage of professions,
and many other shortcomings…
but I am not here to write a hate post for Blizzard.
With all of those in mind, I am pretty sure very soon Shadowlands would be forgotten.
But if I am going to remember anything nice at all from shadowlands several years from now,
I can summarize it in two things:

Soul shape and the ember court.

I wish Blizzard read this and make abilities and things like them more often in the upcoming years.

If any of you guys also really enjoyed something in Shadowlands make sure to mention it so if they read it and were inclined to make the game more enjoyable, they can use it.

Regards.

Exactly, there’s already some old Glyphs…it can be disable in PvP…other solutions instead of just saying no, IMO Devs just recycle shadowlands abilities on the talent tree without considering changing animations at all…otherwise We’ll have glyphs for the shadowlands effect and the ability will have a class aesthetic.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if they view majority of our posts as nonsense

There was a time when they’d spawn an avatar in game to prove they are working on a severe issue.

2 Likes

I view the majority of my posts as nonsense. I’d hate to see what they think.

I don’t believe it. The number of stupid, irritating problems with this game grow exponentially and I have yet to see one fixed. How about the problems with the new, dumpster fire, interface, oh omniscient Devs? Or the greyed out spell bars? If they were watching, and gave a rat’s patootie they’d fix these issues that have been with us since the patch went live.

Watching my foot.

2 Likes

I hope they didn’t see anything…