"The developers disrespect the Alliance player races"

They’ll never be happy. That is why they just prefer to troll the forums.

3 Likes

how many new hairstyles do you have?
not me. i have 0 new hairstyles.
how many markings do you have?
not me. i have 0 markings and neither do blood elves.
how about necklaces/chokers?
not me. i have 0 necklaces
how about hair decorations?
not me. i have no vines, or headdresses or hair jewelry and neither do blood elves
how about body tats?
not me. i have no tats, face or body and neither do blood elves
how many classes can you play?
not me. i am apparently dumb, and cant remember how to demon hunt, nor can i be a pally OR - a *druid or a shaman, and neither can blood elves

and thats not counting lfd runes/sigils and nightbourne face jewelry or human face shapes

This may have been posted already - just getting back to thread, and you may already be well aware of it - but this is a solid choice, just can’t fly, unfortunately:

i have that one. took a bit cause not a fan of icecrown lol

What, you don’t like saving that expansions version of Cork’i over and over again? :upside_down_face:

So, if you want to request for more customizations for your Void Elves, or Blood Elf, then why not request for them? Why continue asking for the same thing that we’ve already have? Why continue beating the dead horse.

Don’t blame me for Blizzard taking a while to extend the class/race combo’s to remove the restrictions.

1 Like

And I’d say with things like dark rangers and man’ari that subsets like fel elves and what night would be more likely as that kind of add on rather than a whole new AR

2 Likes

Sorry no Fel Elves. I am not giving up my Fel to Fel the other Elves up :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

EDIT: Wait, why does this sound wrong.

2 Likes

sweeping generalizations like this make your arguments look very weak

I play 2 ill bring them on so you can see I have actually leveled them some

3 Likes

Oi! Nobody plays a Kul tiran eh?

Apparently not!

Speaking of which, I was planning on race changing one of my characters to Kul Tiran, but couldn’t decide which.

1 Like

Because it does. It’s nice to share! :upside_down_face:

thread’s not addressed to you as far as i can tell. its tagging devs for ignoring alliance, particularly as regards allied races. you said we dont have a reason to complain. i’m just wondering why your sub is worth more than mine or why horde is generally worth more dev time.

Besides Anduin and Alleria playing pivotal roles the biggest thing people want to do is to relate to notable characters and that’s only done well if they’re human-like first.

The moment you write a completely inhuman character with traits that can be related to people get fussy about it because they can’t fit their face on a beak or a snout. They mudsling and namecall that ‘X is too human-like and should have been made Human’ or, ‘X race is just a different human,’ and whatnot. I’m probably overgeneralizing this of course and missing some caveats but all I know is that people just abhor the inhuman and substitute fantasies for some reason.

I generally just take it upon myself to play beast-like races just to escape from being Human for a time. If I really wanted to be one I’d just go outside or look in the mirror.

It’s more or less a reason why I enjoy playing Dracthyr, Worgen, Tauren, Etc, (mostly Dracthyr) and hope Drakonid and Sethrak get in eventually.

Because the CM’s and Forum Moderation look at the threads. Not the game devs.

And the devs have listened. Remember the fair skins? Yeah, that was also requested for Void Elves, guess what the Void Elves got in patch 9.0. Remember the other hair colours that were also requested? Yeah, guess what Void Elves got in patch 9.1.5.

Complaining about what exactly? That you want another group of High Elves over what we already have? Or the fact that you think you own the game and get to decide on the decissions?

This is all based on your own opinion, not a fact.

1 Like

did you not also get new skin, eye and haircolors?
on top of all the other stuff, but here it is approaching 11.0, and void elves have none of the new shinies and neither do kul’tirans or mechagnomes.

In otherwords, you’re ignoring the fact that people already requested for stuff, and continue to act like you didn’t get anything. Gotcha.

Well, nice talking to you, but I got better things to do than feeding your trolling.

1 Like

I have two Kul Tirans but on the RP-server I play they are a true minority race. Perhaps it looks better on raid-based servers.

100% agree. That’s why the Alliance needs to get actual good races to make them attractive. It simply feels not good that the Alliance is used as a trash bin.