The Desolate Host bugs out - Heroic TOS

Bug is still there

Bug still happening

Bugged still! :slight_smile:

7/15/2022, still bugged. Will try some of the workarounds tomorrow and see.

Update, went into Spirit real, got princess to 15%, then went out and it did not bug this time.

Bug is still happening as of July 2022, boo :frowning:

Just happened to me today so it’s still bugged. :frowning:

Thhis just happened to me today, Doing a banger of a job Blizzard if you cant fix a bug from 2020 how are you gonna put out an expansion with new talents in less then 6 months???

Still bugged!!

Still bugged

1 Like

September 2022 soloing Desolate Host is Still bugged. Sent in a bug report but doubt it will do anything. Pathetic Blizzard.

3 Likes

Still bugged! Nice work blizz!

Edit: 2 year old bug! Wow, impressive.

Still bugged Oct 16th 2022. I understand that the content is old but still I’d think that you would want to make sure those farming for mog or just wanting to experience the content can do just that.

2 Likes

Pretty funny that devs in this game don’t know how to fix it lmao

Literally just solo’d this on mythic with no issues. Start in the living realm, kill the adds, get ported below, kill the adds again, then focus the spirit boss until the room goes dark then HARD STOP damage and wait for the Desolate Host to pop out. Kill the spirit boss which will also kill the living realm boss, then kill the Desolate Host and enjoy your loot.

2 Likes

Might’ve found a solution for the Engine despawning. If you went into the spirit world and killed the priest first, making the engine despawn, you can aggro any of the adds in either the living or spirit world and pull them out of the room until they despawn. It resets the whole fight.

1 Like

This bug is still happening. It’s been almost 3 years, Blizzard - can we please get this fixed somehow? Players having to do weird workaround solutions that don’t work for everyone isn’t the answer; fix it.

Can confirm that this did not happen to me the last run before pre-patch dragonflight but am now facing this issue today.

just wanted to let everyone know that is it still bugged
 ive already put in a ticket for a different bug and its a 14 day wait for that ticket
 not sure if i want to put in another ticket at this point

edit: managed to reset the boss by pulling the mobs in the room by running close to the barrier, but instead of killing them, i ran away, the mobs reset which also reset the boss

1 Like

It bugged out on Mythic for me this week too, but last week it was fine. So don’t know what changed

Edit: It was reset, when I went to go try again, I started in the living realm killed the adds got knocked into Shadow Realm, killed adds didn’t kill Spirit Boss yet, waited till Desolate Host was out and taunted pulled it back and let bleeds and dots kill the Spirit Boss while fighting the Host and the fight was defeated.

What usually bugged out the fight for me was killing spirit boss to fast or being in spirit realm when host came out and it would weirdly despawn just before it died.

1 Like