The Dark Heart Content Update is Now Live

Woa, that is not the direction I thought the Darkspear armor would go in. Hopefully in an adjacent alternate universe somewhere they’ve got a better version floating around, maybe Xalatath could swing by and grab it for us :laughing:

Why are you paying to play a game you hate?

So it begins… the beginning of the end of Dragonflight.

ermahgerd!
Hair colors for the Kul Tiran.
Mechagnomes someday.

WoW is basically a back breaking job and severe drug addiction wrapped up into one for me. I can’t leave even though I want to.

1 Like

Yeees!

1 Like

Sheesh, I was actually leveling a Troll Shaman specifically for the Heritage set but I’m second guessing those efforts now. Dearest reader, please send word to whichever department you need to, y’all gotta make some changes to this set, even if they come after it’s released, this is not the level of quality we should expect. Please make haste, you’re our last hope!

WTB option to join Xal’atath’s team.

1 Like

ouch too much to read please don’t do this again

Finally we can rest

Why is there a video set to private? And also unwatchable.

LFG dungeon finder is all bugged out for me and also the new quest is bugged portal wont appear

Only problem with all this is that mostly only 50 people gonna play that bcuz I’m not into boring content

Like why waste time making something nobody is gonna play

Unbelievable that we get the crappy part of the patch first before the more interesting thing comes out next week.

Storywriting:
Your audience was and is way past the point of teenage coming of age and finding your true self-stories. In the golden times of WoW (Classic, BC, Wotlk) we the players used to play in a world alongside heroes and villains with flaws and strengths. Starting in Shadowlands, all throughout Dragonflight and it looks from the Harbinger Questline we continue to follow broken, weak and unable to deal with their emotional problems-type of characters. I feel this is highly detrimental to the enjoyment of WoWs stories.
I really do not like following these types of characters, sure here and there a character with issues like these is interesting. But why does nearly the entire front of main characters degrade to a mentally broken mess, who can neither fight, lead or make somewhat intelligent or reasonable decisions?

TLDR: I want more larger than life characters, competent leaders, heroes and less broken messes as faction leaders or high ranking characters. It is still named World of Warcraft… not - World of following all these broken characters into depression…-craft

1 Like