The Dark Crystal: Age of the Resistence

Btw, I also liked the three sisters, the Princesses very much. Brea was good for seeking knowledge, and Tavra was awesome. She was the fun one.

Seladon was a bit of a muppet though.

Oh another favorite…SkekMal.

The general forum should talk heed to him. We are still worried about petty squabbles, when the only thing that should matter should be…the hunt :smiley:

1 Like

“Nothing can stop the hunt!” - SkekMal as Archer offs himself stopping SkekMal’s hunt dead in it’s tracks.

SkekMal is very abrupt in his ambushes. SkekMal almost killed Rian by ripping his head off before Archer offed himself. His ambushes could get the better of and kill various Fictional Characters from Western Shows and Anime due to how pragmatic he is with his 4 arms!

He is not afraid to grab the enemy’s weapon and rip it out of the enemy’s hand. Such a thing is unprecedented in fiction usually since most fighters expect their weapons to remain clashing in battle not have their own weapon snatched away.

2 Likes

SkekMal was the most beautiful of you shriveled lot.

Even Mother Aughra liked the Hunter. In that same scene, SkekTek shut off his machine when he heard his old friend Aughra said to without so much as a glance to the Emperor. I’m picking up on so much during a rewatch.

SkekTek became the monster he was because of the Emperor’s abuse… The Emperor was the worst of the Skeksis and was only prevented from killing SkekTek because of the Chamberlain SkekSil suggesting Peeper Beetle on the grounds that Scientist was still Skeksis!

SkekSil the Chamberlain of course has no objections to killing Skeksis once they served their purpose and become a Rival but he does know that the Emperor’s fear of death makes him fear killing Skeksis so Chamberlain saw that as a means to keep the valuable Scientist alive despite blaming him for his mistakes.

The Emperor is the main source of the Skeksis’ problems alongside General. The Skeksis would have lived forever if it wasn’t for the Emperor.

The Garthim Master was a better Emperor than the Emperor was(and far less abusive of the Scientist too aside from a bout of murderous paranoia in the Novelization when the Scientist didn’t appear during the Great Conjunction due to being dead). He even gave the Chamberlain back his garments for loyally bringing the Gelfling.

1 Like

Actually at least 4 Gelflings have to survive because i’m pretty sure that Kira and what’s his name (i don’t remember his name) are not blood related.

Your saying that said 4 parents won’t be killed in-show?

They’ll be alive long enough to hide their babies with the Mystic’s and Podling’s.