The creation of Enchanting Vellums is temporarily disabled

I suggest running an addon that shows you your combo points when the visual display happens. I have been using icehud for a few expansions and that extra resource bar helps alot when the game bugs like that. Also shows you when you can recast adjusting for your latency.

I did run the addon but I’m going to be honest something like this is unacceptable for Blizzard, it’s a major part of the class and yet they have sat on their asses doing nothing about it for months on end. Actually I don’t even think they’ve acknowledged it. There isn’t a blue post in the Rogue or the Mage forums (Arcane has the same problem).

I would just make a post on the bug report forums and emphasize that it still hasn’t been fixed. I do post on the bug report forums and they do seem to get to it eventually. Just make sure to complain there.

Agreed on this. It’s very much a problem with the crafting where exploiters have been able to benefit while those of us playing legit are stuck playing against those odds. It’s part of the game that disappoints me.

Yup, instant disconnect bug from going into a siege (especially if you swap from shooting to driving) in Isle of Conquest has been around for a decade. Torghasts anima powers not selecting properly if two powers are near each other and a myriad of other bugs I could list go unfixed.

But if you find a bug that makes getting gold or an achievement easier you bet it’ll be fixed faster than you can say “bowl of fruit”!

2 Likes

Sad but true

Unless there is some way to guarantee quality 3 on reserve of intellect by the hundred, there is still a problem here.

There is still someone being able to come up with hundred of quality 3 reserve of intellect at 650g each. Is it possible to make a profit at that price?

Sorry for the misinformation before I had mixed up a couple tree nodes, but it is in fact possible to break 425.

I had misremembered what things were giving me skill, but my enchanter is now 422 with 10 more points to spend still.

The full break down is:
Base skill: 100
Profession gear: 22 (10 tool, 6 hat, 6 focus)

Enchantment Tree: 125

• Enchantment 45 (30+15 from nodes)
  • Primal 65 (50+15 from nodes)
  • Sophic etc 15 (10+5 from nodes)

Insight of the Blue Tree: 50

• Insight of the Blue 15 (15 from nodes)
  • Draconic Disenchantment 25 (25 from nodes)
  • Primal Extraction 10 (10 from nodes)

Rods, Runes, and Ruses: 80

• Rods, Runes, and Ruses 65 (40+25 from nodes)
  • Inspired Devotion 15 (15 from nodes)

Buffs: 60

• Primal Extraction of the correct element 25
  • Illustrious Insight 30
  • Racial Enchanting Bonus 5

Total: 437 (100+22+125+50+80+60)

Imgur

3 Likes