The Community Council is Right. M+ Leavers Should Get Penalized

I’m 100pct in support of not having keystones at all. Just have an interface like greater rifts.

2 Likes

No, you lose rating in ranked play if your teammate throws/leaves and there’s no penalty.

Nor will there be one for leaving a key.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

i totally agree. i should be able to trick good players into carrying me, and if they try to leave their accounts should be banned.

2 Likes

“People shouldn’t be able to leave after they see what kind of a mess they’ve joined”. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

These threads, I swear.

3 Likes

Semi-toxic question, why does it seem like most of the community council and MVPs on the forum have the absolute worst ideas/takes? It’s on the level of “we trained him wrong as a joke!”

3 Likes

Uhhh, everybody has their own bias, and I think too many people just fall into the pit of “i had an issue, fix it so it doesn’t happen again”. There’s little thought given as to a fix, just their perception of a problem and then of course demand that it’s addressed.

there is nothing that can be done to fix this problem without destroying m+. there is no way for the game to tell why someone left so anyone who leaves will get punished regardless of if they did something wrong or not.

Wotlk Classic has already solved this issue with their version of M+ (gamma dungeons)

No timer. Boom all solved.

Now I do think there is some fun competitiveness in pushing times but just don’t lock gear behind it. Make it an achievement for mounts,titles, cosmetics.

This singlehandedly fixes the toxicity of the M+ scene and stops punishing groups who get trolls or just flat out bad players.

1 Like

it also completely removes the challenge of m+ and anyone who enjoyed pushing timers (100ks of players)

And why change an entire feature to accomodate a very small % of the player-base experiencing toxicity on the internet?

I’m just going to say it folks. If you’re always having issues with people leaving your groups in m+, the issue is following you. Perhaps some further analysis on what went wrong is in order. If it isn’t you directly as a player, perhaps it’s something unique to the groups you form like composition, or inviting people who are inexperienced.

Holding people hostage in groups that cannot complete the key by introducing penalties is a terrible idea. Depleted keys aren’t worth the time.

4 Likes

Like I said. Keep the timer for other non-gear related reqards.

Just doesnt make sense.

Except gamma dungeons are easy and are for alt catch up gear and old raid gear.

Not a parallel gearing path.

Gamma dungeons aren’t giving out 25H ICC 277 gear.

Just saying what will actually fix the problem, not if its a problem worth fixing g or not.

Only blizz has the info on if this is a large scale issue or not.

you aren’t fixing the problem, you are completely overhauling a feature that will cause a brand new problem.

100ks of players arent pushing keys for Tmogs buddy.

Think bigger.

i agree, they should be :sunglasses:

1 Like

Simple number tweaking on the affixes and im sure it could be though.

ahh you just want easier access to end game gear.

Nvm, Not worth speaking too lmfao.

Low effort like your posts.

Transmog is the most engaged content

is the game already too hard?

1 Like